The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
was messing about on photoshop while watching world cup: Blackpool Home and away and Plymouth Home and Away...

off topic but will help if people want to continue playing. i have released a update for fm10 with all the latest transfers etc. can be found in the transfer updates section

kits look good

Make sure to delete the little bits off the shirt that overhangs the collar, though the designs are good you may want to try a less saturated colour for Man City and save them as .png ;).

Just tried to make arsenal new away kit

arsenalnewaway.png

Ronaseal, it is the same kit? Why does his deserve a 9 and mine a 7.5? If it is styles then that isn't kit so therefore they shouldn't be judged on that.

By the way Nick, you forgot the line cutting the stripes..

Ronaseal, it is the same kit? Why does his deserve a 9 and mine a 7.5? If it is styles then that isn't kit so therefore they shouldn't be judged on that.

He probably prefers the other template.

Template as in SS?
If so he shouldn't be judging on that.

If not, then why? They are near enough identical but I have added the lines on which the other missed.

Template as in SS?
If so he shouldn't be judging on that.

If not, then why? They are near enough identical but I have added the lines on which the other missed.

Well if it helps i love the kit! Do you make the dummies multi coloured aswell? i saw one with a white dummy and brown dummy

Thanks for the kind comment though, I answered that on Fanboys.

No I didn't, he manipulated the template (which I am not happy about) so it is that way, however we are not due to the whole point of treble making each kit, racism and shade of skin colour due to area in which you live and skin pigment.

No I didn't, he manipulated the template (which I am not happy about) so it is that way, however we are not due to the whole point of treble making each kit, racism and shade of skin colour due to area in which you live and skin pigment.

oh yeah. and havent been on fanboys for a week lol and true point about racism but the manikin looks a bit more lifelike but i would stick to blacky grey manikins

To be honest, I don't think people would think it atall racist, untill you brought it up.

Don't be bitter.

just started kit making:P

nza.png

New Zealand Away

safca.png

Sunderland Away

safch.png

Sunderland Home

Back