The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

It's not a sig, it's not a wallpaper.. it's just a picture :p

What do you think? It's my first time making a picture :$

If it's your first image, then I don't think it's wise to start on a wallpaper size.

The effect on Casillas isn't exactly eye-pleasing, neither is the "Spains Numero Uno" text. The Casillas text itself is rather creative, bending it to copy the shape of the arm.

I do have to say that you should, in my opinion, stick to making smaller images first, then slowly increase your canvas size into a wallpaper, since wallpapers are a lot harder than smaller images.

Don't let this comment get to you though, as Coach Carter said, this is a good way to "learn from mistakes", if you will. Although I did my signatures/wallpapers on a different graphics site [which is now gone :(] detailed comments will always make you a better designer :)

Another one, this time its Aguero
aguero.png

Smudging is better on this one Stu. The double-image does work on this one. Now, you should try to build on your effects, let some come over the body of Aguero, also, use gradient maps to inject more colour or even some lighting [black and white ones are perfect for more light]. Also, move the Sergio Aguero text closer to Aguero himself.

Smudging is better on this one Stu. The double-image does work on this one. Now, you should try to build on your effects, let some come over the body of Aguero, also, use gradient maps to inject more colour or even some lighting [black and white ones are perfect for more light]. Also, move the Sergio Aguero text closer to Aguero himself.

Thanks, once you mess around, you find some effects and styles that work. You can only really learn so much from tutorials, its mostly about messing around with textures, fill effects etc.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

another, I personally dont like it as its too dark, but the effects seem to combine nicely, to give a 'spotlight' on Ronaldo effect. I am starting to get more adventourous now aswell.8-|

ronaldou.png

Nice stuff danny, what you think of my Ronaldo sig attempt.

The background is a little boring, it's just one texture, then you have some sort of effect on Ronaldo and it makes the render look weired, and the text does not really fit in with the rest of it.

Try making the background more... Wow! and add some more textures, that also helps with the way the render blends with the background and the rest of the signature.

last one for the night - quaresma -
quaresmasig.png

Portuguese colours on the arrows, and livened up with the flowery bits

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

I will look through those sites above tomorrow, see what I can use to liven them up. These are the first ones I have done, so I am pleased with them. Dont want too much happening in them, not yet

I'm doing nothing today, so i think I might mess around on PS and see what i can come up with. And.. I might not :)

Last edited:
What do u guys think of this Bergkamp one i made?

Bergkamp.png

Cheers for the links Danny. Shall have a mess about now (A)

305 Renders.

These are not Renders i have cut, they are all renders, that have been cut by people off Sport-Gfx that i have collected over the last few months.

View attachment 46757

I will be adding a texture pack soon. & Also a few HQ so if people do want to learn how to cut images then can use HQ and it would be easier for them.

305 Renders.

These are not Renders i have cut, they are all renders, that have been cut by people off Sport-Gfx that i have collected over the last few months.

View attachment 46757

I will be adding a texture pack soon. & Also a few HQ so if people do want to learn how to cut images then can use HQ and it would be easier for them.

Nice one Danny, I've been playing around with PS and will upload a sig later to get your opinion ;)

Nice one Danny, I've been playing around with PS and will upload a sig later to get your opinion ;)

Yeah sure, once you have uploaded, if you send me a PM i'll take a look and see what i think.(H)

Quick sig by me, Craig *******......I mean Bellamy.:S

bella.png

The background is messy IMO, and you have a texture over his forehead and it looks weired, the render is not blended in and looks like is does not belong there. And the text does not fit in very well with the signature. And the border looks like it's from a Xmas theme signature.

KIU tho Stu, you'll get better.

The background is messy IMO, and you have a texture over his forehead and it looks weired, the render is not blended in and looks like is does not belong there. And the text does not fit in very well with the signature. And the border looks like it's from a Xmas theme signature.

KIU tho Stu, you'll get better.

Slowly getting there, Best one so far was the Aguero one, whch looks good.