The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 412K
hmmm how do i upload sigs to the site i have it saved under psd how do i upload now?
 
Just made this but don't really like it.
iniesta2.jpg

Here's the PSD if anyone wants to change it. View attachment 111872

That looks really similar to a Gerrard one I made a week or so ago, I will see if I can find it, may have deleted. looks good though.
 
Heres the one I did the other day, no where near as good, and not really finished, I was just mucking around. Just thought it was quite funny how we had done similar styles lol

VM5Hu.jpg

​
 
Yeah they're really similar actually, both the same pose and both have shadow covering the sides.
 
Last edited:
Dani Alves sig I just made, pretty happy with it. Obviously could be improved.

danialvesy.png
 
only the second sig i've made recently without a tut,
so try not to be too harsh despite it being awful..

robbem.png


and the .PSD if anyone wants to improve it...
View attachment 111876
​
 
​

Only change I would make is rub away the small bit of fire next to his head, as you can see I did. Very nice sig, 8/10. :wub:
 
​

Only change I would make is rub away the small bit of fire next to his head, as you can see I did. Very nice sig, 8/10. :wub:

i'm still not overly keen on the fire or the whole background if i'm honest...
 
Back
Top