The "Rate My Regen Thread"

fillya

Reaction score
Ok been looking around and haven't seen one of these threads so tought why not make one so it is basically you posting your ss of your regens and forum members will rate.

I'll have a go :D

What skin is that m8 plzzz it look ace

and do you have a link of where i can download it from

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

do you no what skin it is 19-11-08

and do you have a link of where i can download it from

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

do you no what skin it is 19-11-08
no unfortunately

ok fanks tho

dose any 1 no what skin this is

ok fanks tho

dose any 1 no what skin this is

Xenon was gonna post a link but he beat me to it <)

great skin but i'm sure there is a thread

I know there's a thread about it but I can't find it so tought of making it myself if its okay.

Xenon was gonna post a link but he beat me to it <)

I know there's a thread about it but I can't find it so tought of making it myself if its okay.
yep
also ave you downloaded that extra hair file thing as i have never had regens with hair like them.

yep
also ave you downloaded that extra hair file thing as i have never had regens with hair like them.

Yea I sure did as you can see regens are 2x sexier with new hairstyles (H)

Also is anyone gonna post ss of their regens? <)

At least your regen's have faces.

View attachment 6017

I once saw a solution to this but I forgotten from which site but on topic he looks class! Im sure if he works on his physical stats he will be a monster~!

2x sexier you have to be joking. 100x more like.

look at this talentedbut unsexy regen

:O wow thats a monster right there Im hoping that 1 or 3 of my strikers turn out like that. That is just ridiculos!

Im hoping that Diaz will turn out like yours as you can see his goals currently on loan to gain a Wp hopefully this will be the last season I sent him on loan

Last edited:
I once saw a solution to this but I forgotten from which site but on topic he looks class! Im sure if he works on his physical stats he will be a monster~!

Lmao well it looks pretty funny so i'm not that bothered, but I may have a look around for the fix one day.

Yeah I'm hoping he'll turn out good. If he can get his speed up a bit that would be fantastic really :D

Your regens look great as well, especially the defenders. I think getting a good defender and striker regen is quite probable but a midfielder is tough so if you train that guy he could be really good.

Lmao well it looks pretty funny so i'm not that bothered, but I may have a look around for the fix one day.

Yeah I'm hoping he'll turn out good. If he can get his speed up a bit that would be fantastic really :D

Your regens look great as well, especially the defenders. I think getting a good defender and striker regen is quite probable but a midfielder is tough so if you train that guy he could be really good.

Try this for the fix change the skin and then change back to the one you were using before. Hope it works :D

And as for getting a midfield and goalie regen is quite hard much easier looking for a striker and a defender. The only promising midfielder I got is Marino he just joined in the Academy and I put him in my reserves got Defour to tut him. Touted as the next Pirlo :D

Good regen there Blues also has anyone seen a 15 yr old regen with glowing stats on almost every aspect?