The "Rate My Regen Thread"

I downloaded a game off this site where it is 2029/30, there are no real players at all because most of them are now managers, i am arsenal and this is my 2nd best striker!!!

this guy is amazing i havent signed him but he went from Genoa to Barca for 30 million then two seasons later to Roma (my old team on this saved game) for 39 million i think he is pretty amazing

9.356642111124363246/10
:D

very good

i cant get normal regen :(

as always i choose a small team like gainsborough and teams like bronby are giving this kid away for free

wht do you lot look 4 in a regen i carnt find them well not that good

Il upload mine tomrw, got a world class defender whos about 21 and a few quality strikers. also got 2 unbelievable wing backs to replace Srna and Vargas :D

Il upload mine tomrw, got a world class defender whos about 21 and a few quality strikers. also got 2 unbelievable wing backs to replace Srna and Vargas :D
ur looking good then :):)

This is a new signing of mine, Davide Santon simply wasn't good enough for my squad so I sought a replacement.

its so strange that 90% of the regens never have explosive pace??
i had the same thing, i had some great regens but the highest pace was 15 for a world class winger!
very strange, had a striker that had 19 pace but had decent stats otherwise.

This guy, Noah Auger, managed to maintain a secure 1st squad spot for season 08/09 and 09/10, with great success. I find his stats quite amazing considering he's 16 years old.
View attachment 13516

how do you get your regens to have faces? sorry to be off topic

This guy, Noah Auger, managed to maintain a secure 1st squad spot for season 08/09 and 09/10, with great success. I find his stats quite amazing considering he's 16 years old.
View attachment 13516

They are indeed great stats for a 16 year old. My 16 year old defender has 2 16s and the rest are below that. Nice find.

Couple of my good regens including history:

and hot prospect to change krancjar/vukcevic in future at my AM position