Seabear, how you £6million for Diouf is astounding lol

LOL near enough the exact same transactions. You could have gotten more for Evra though.

Some good signings there too, Ayew x 2 are both great players and so young.
Yeah i know about evra was tired and just could not be arsed to negotiate lol. Have never bought other ayew brother always seem to buy jovetic or doumbia as STR but fancied muniain this time.Hows your game going?

Yeah i know about evra was tired and just could not be arsed to negotiate lol. Have never bought other ayew brother always seem to buy jovetic or doumbia as STR but fancied muniain this time.Hows your game going?

I normally just get Jordan and leave Andre but got them both this time, going ok *screenie* but have a few injuries atm :( how you going??

View attachment 225498View attachment 225499

Quick question what do i have to do to take part?

Don't have to do anything, never really posted it as a "Challenge" i guess you could just try and get rid of the oldies at United and bring in your youngsters.

Post screen shots of your progress and we could all help or crucify each other lol

At least City didn't beat you 4-0 like they did to me!! Get the faith!!

Btw Tottenham are running away with the prem in my game they are unstoppable!!
City top at mo but not for long:p
, what tactic you using mate?

City top at mo but not for long:p
, what tactic you using mate?

Just my own 4-4-2 Rooney DLF is ripping teams apart, that along with De Gea not conceding in 419 mins (atm) so defence of Rafael, Vidic, Jones, and either Vortegen or Fabio is doing well!!! Cleverly contributed 3 goals and 4 assists so far and Valencia with 5 assists, doing ok.

What tactic you go with??

Just my own 4-4-2 Rooney DLF is ripping teams apart, that along with De Gea not conceding in 419 mins (atm) so defence of Rafael, Vidic, Jones, and either Vortegen or Fabio is doing well!!! Cleverly contributed 3 goals and 4 assists so far and Valencia with 5 assists, doing ok.

What tactic you go with??
My man utd for default patch 12.1.1 someone made, just finished 3 season save won everythin each seas apart from last lost to barca in semi finals, was unbeaten for three seasons in league scoring at least 120 goals a season,averaging about 4 goals a game and valencia won player of the year twice in row and young won golden boot.

So,

End of season number 1!

Finished 3rd in the league, 1 point behind 2nd and 4 behind first(Man City)
FA Cup semi final lose to Chelsea
League Cup ... WIN!!!
Champions League ... Final against Real Madrid LOST 1-0 Vertonghen own goal.

What you all think then??

So,

End of season number 1!

Finished 3rd in the league, 1 point behind 2nd and 4 behind first(Man City)
FA Cup semi final lose to Chelsea
League Cup ... WIN!!!
Champions League ... Final against Real Madrid LOST 1-0 Vertonghen own goal.

What you all think then??

I just got offered the Great Britain Olympic Team post!!! Happy Days!!!