The Rebuilding of my Brendon Rogers Tactic by Supermatt

Ok so im carrying on with Hartlepoolsee wat i can do with them plus i've added a second manager and seeing wat i can do with barcelona for some fun.

I find V2000 works best in regular play, and i apply V13 when im playing a weaker team or they have someone sent off. By putting so many players forward with overload it leaves me a bit missing in defence, however im playing as Aston Villa and their recent loss to Bradford City only acts as an example of their terrible defending!

i've just made a change myself making left winger to an IF which seems to somehow give it a bit more edge.

I find V2000 works best in regular play, and i apply V13 when im playing a weaker team or they have someone sent off. By putting so many players forward with overload it leaves me a bit missing in defence, however im playing as Aston Villa and their recent loss to Bradford City only acts as an example of their terrible defending!

i understand wat your saying i did find this at first but after they have learnt the tactic fully seems to make a diff

i have done a couple of changes to my tactic to try and not let in as many goals and make it more solid at back will test it some more and i will update u all.

Well in the final of johnstone paint trophy plus sitting top of table

Last edited:
Hi Supermatt.. This looks a nice tactic so Im going to give this a try with my Man Utd team as im in my 5th season and i wasusing Rakians Awesome Amc tactic but have been struggling with it since patch 13.2.1 was released..
So ill give this ago and get back to you ive got CR7,Gotze,Neymar,Falcao,Wilshere so hopefully ive got a good starting point..

Also is there any shouts you use and is there any tweaks you use to tighten up the defence??

Hi Supermatt.. This looks a nice tactic so Im going to give this a try with my Man Utd team as im in my 5th season and i wasusing Rakians Awesome Amc tactic but have been struggling with it since patch 13.2.1 was released..
So ill give this ago and get back to you ive got CR7,Gotze,Neymar,Falcao,Wilshere so hopefully ive got a good starting point..

Also is there any shouts you use and is there any tweaks you use to tighten up the defence??

Hi mate i dont use shouts often but wen i do i use hassle and pump ball into box.

i am working on a 442 version of this tactic for all that like to use 2 fws , plus i have an update for brendon rogers v13 which i will realise soon.

Thanks mate and ill keep a look out for the 4-4-2 and the new update version

Im finding its abit leaky at the back mate.. But not played that many games yet as my game crashed lol

Back