The Rebuilding of my Brendon Rogers Tactic by Supermatt

I'm going to test it but just tell me if they're making some nice through balls that make your striker or winger 1v1 ? i've been trying to do it but unfortunatelly I didn't succed.

Im finding its abit leaky at the back mate.. But not played that many games yet as my game crashed lol

Did u download update version ?
Also i have said u need to use the tactic for a while to let ur team get used to it . I normally do a season and not hope for to much then next season go for it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to test it but just tell me if they're making some nice through balls that make your striker or winger 1v1 ? i've been trying to do it but unfortunatelly I didn't succed.

It works with alot of passing and working into box so if u have a good midfield that are high in passing it should work a treat. But as i said post back to someone else u need to give it time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

on brendon rogers v14 which i am using now i've changed strategy from overload to defensive lets in less goals but still scores them.

if ur looking for a cheap young player for lower teams who will improve quickly try Luke James 17 from Hartlepool

WELL HERE GOES NEW SEASON AND GOING TO PUSH FOR PREMIERSHIP PROMOTION WISH ME LUCK.

Well im a little p*@%* off as my Hartlepool game has crashed , so i've decided to start again from lowest english league i can and see what i can do, i also will be trying a new tactic at the same time running it along side BR v14

I'm giving this a go with Wrexham and so far so good.

I've made a couple of tweaks such as setting the keeper to short distribution as I like to build play from the back, setting the central midfielder to hold up the ball when necessary (works very well as he ends up playing in the inside forward and lone striker quite a lot) and have also set the starting tactic to Defensive until I suss out the oppo and then cranking it up to Control.

Excellent tactic.

I'm giving this a go with Wrexham and so far so good.

I've made a couple of tweaks such as setting the keeper to short distribution as I like to build play from the back, setting the central midfielder to hold up the ball when necessary (works very well as he ends up playing in the inside forward and lone striker quite a lot) and have also set the starting tactic to Defensive until I suss out the oppo and then cranking it up to Control.

Excellent tactic.

sounds good mate it's being tested at the moment on the big tactic test by a_iflandy.

This is a great tactic thank you :) I have made slight adjustments to suit my team and to just tighten up the defence a little and seems to have worked!! My team dominates possession in every game and I have at least 2/3 CCC a game. I have also adjusted the formation for tough home/away games, as you can see i beat Reading who dominated but their keeper kept the score down. Also I have a bought Christian Davalanche from a team in China and he's an absolute beast, failed work permit but i got him after an appeal for 500k, i needed to share him with you too! Great work SuperMatt

View attachment 302887View attachment 302885View attachment 302888View attachment 302889

This is a great tactic thank you :) I have made slight adjustments to suit my team and to just tighten up the defence a little and seems to have worked!! My team dominates possession in every game and I have at least 2/3 CCC a game. I have also adjusted the formation for tough home/away games, as you can see i beat Reading who dominated but their keeper kept the score down. Also I have a bought Christian Davalanche from a team in China and he's an absolute beast, failed work permit but i got him after an appeal for 500k, i needed to share him with you too! Great work SuperMatt

View attachment 302887View attachment 302885View attachment 302888View attachment 302889

this looks great mate will have look at this whice one did u use for that result ?

hothead_1 - i've taken some of what u have done added to wat i have done and had a great 5-1 victory will test some more

I will be releasing 1 more Brendon Rogers tactic which i wil name (BR Final) . i think this tactic will then have gone as far as i can take it but will be happy to hear how everyone has done with it.

BRENDON ROGERS FINAL TACTIC

That's right people this is my final brendon rogers tactic i think it's run it's course and i have changed it around a couple of times now . So i have giving it a it's last tweak and here it is .
I have enjoyed doing this tactic and have had a great following with it so i hope this next tweak pleases my following.

View attachment 303171

here are some of my game results yes i know it's man utd but has worked on other teams to.

View attachment 303172View attachment 303173View attachment 303174View attachment 303175View attachment 303176View attachment 303177

new improved and final tactic -

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7485

Here you go have fun, I'm around if you want to ask any questions.

won the FA cup with tactic finished in 2nd in league.

Happy footballing!!

Last edited:
BRENDON ROGERS FINAL TACTIC

That's right people this is my final brendon rogers tactic i think it's run it's course and i have changed it around a couple of times now . So i have giving it a it's last tweak and here it is .
I have enjoyed doing this tactic and have had a great following with it so i hope this next tweak pleases my following.

View attachment 303171

here are some of my game results yes i know it's man utd but has worked on other teams to.

View attachment 303172View attachment 303173View attachment 303174View attachment 303175View attachment 303176View attachment 303177

Here you go have fun, I'm around if you want to ask any questions.

Happy footballing!!
where is the tac

Back