The Rebuilding of my Brendon Rogers Tactic by Supermatt

Using the Reborn version on my Man Utd save.
Plug'n'Play. No changes or whatsoever. Won first 4 games. Pretty good.

I will give more detailed explanation when i am home!

Edit:

My results since i use the reborn version.
14ebdih.jpg

My team.
5cjme.jpg

I believe this tactic is very good defensively. But my striker is not getting as much goals as i would like. I get a lot of shots on and off target but they just can't finish. No idea why. Any suggestions?

Yes looks good , i do have same problem my midfield score most of the goals i will have a look at that see what i can do. results look good, and your lose to man city :( but i have stated that you don't win every game try using shouts i said if you are loosing.

I am working on some tweaks for this tactic as pointed out buy *donchen* the single fw doesn't score as much as they should leaving the midfield and wide players to score, so if i can get fw scoring i will be great .

so i have stopped being man utd now i've seen the tactic works with bigger clubs even on holiday mode.
I want to work more with my leicester team and try win league.

Screenshots of my next few games.

Same problem. Lots of shots but cannot finish.
2i2679x.jpg

The Swansea game. I had 19 shots. 6 on target against Swansea's 5 shots and 4 on target and i still lost 1 - 0.

Screenshots of my next few games.

Same problem. Lots of shots but cannot finish.
2i2679x.jpg

The Swansea game. I had 19 shots. 6 on target against Swansea's 5 shots and 4 on target and i still lost 1 - 0.

so your winning most games but should be buy more , still having a look at it will work it out.

I am now using your tactic for away and nezza 442 for home because your tactic is very good defensively.

im trying to tweak a bit and make it more attacking , i know my defense on the tactic is pretty solid so need to get the attacking side of it a little better.

ok so i have finished second season in premier league with leicester and have improved on last season , but i have be tweaking around with tactic to get my forward scoring more and i think i found it in last couple of games so will push it more next season so will keep u all updated.

View attachment 312837

also like to point out i came in 3rd for manager of the year to.

The way the tactic is changing I might have to release as a different tactic lol I believe that the 'reborn' tactic is good and reliable for away games more. So I have been thinking I should keep with that and use my one I'm using now as home games, never really fond home and away tactics before. Might be the way forward.

Back