The Rebuilding of my Brendon Rogers Tactic by Supermatt

I will be releasing Brendon Rogers "reborn" later on tonight early hours tomorrow . I've used it with league 1/championship teams so far with good results. Will test it on bigger team later. I am very pleased with it and think its one of my best.

Hello all this is it Brendon Rogers "Reborn".

I wasn't going to do a BR tactic again but i was asked buy a couple of people to update for new patch so i have.
It's worked well for me so far i will be using it for more season's to come to really give it a real test.
I want to point out i'm saying you will win ever game and win every game 9-0 it wont .

I set the assistant to do team talks , match prep etc
I also imply a Football Director to handle all the player contracts , signing players etc.
I do this so it keeps control of players , contracts etc so i can keep an eye on tactics and winning matches.
Do this for couple of seasons to get team flowing then once you are under control with team and tactics , start taking back each responsibility bit by bit till you control it all (if thats what you want if not leave him in charge).

Pitch size - Normal.

Match shouts (only if you are loosing) - Hassle
- Work ball into box

I would give atleast 10 games for the team to get used to tactic and don't expect results straight away it takes time, I always say first season is a learning season then second season start to build your attack then so on a great team takes time.

some screen shots -

View attachment 311930View attachment 311931View attachment 311932View attachment 311932View attachment 311933View attachment 311934

this is download link for BRENDON ROGERS "REBORN" -http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7568

Last edited:
Will you be posting the link today? wouldnt mind giving it a go.

Im playing as leicester still fighting away in the premiership for the first season and doing not to bad, I've also decided to add another manager and put them as man utd to see how it works so far in the league it looks like this and i most say very strange results so far both teams doing pretty much the same results -

View attachment 311987

Im playing as leicester still fighting away in the premiership for the first season and doing not to bad, I've also decided to add another manager and put them as man utd to see how it works so far in the league it looks like this and i most say very strange results so far both teams doing pretty much the same results -

View attachment 311987

maybe its about man u getting used to the tactic ?

Using the Reborn version on my Man Utd save.
Plug'n'Play. No changes or whatsoever. Won first 4 games. Pretty good.

I will give more detailed explanation when i am home!

Edit:

My results since i use the reborn version.
14ebdih.jpg

My team.
5cjme.jpg

I believe this tactic is very good defensively. But my striker is not getting as much goals as i would like. I get a lot of shots on and off target but they just can't finish. No idea why. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back