Okay i will take a look at him as Rossi hasnt got going yet.

Thanks for comments guys :)

That last update looke much better then the first, show the times of the scorers 2!!

athletico.png

Brilliant November For Hodgson

fulham-2.jpg

Athletico 1-1 PSG
Forlan '61

Diego-Forlan-001.jpg

De Gea
Perea Godin Ujifulasi Domiguez
Assuncao Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Hazard

I was slightly disappointed with the performance from the boys today as we never really got going and we never really provided much of a threat except from Diego.

R. Madrid 0-1 Athletico
Aguero '12

sergio_aguero1.jpg

De Gea
Ujfalusi Godin Dominguez Lopez
Garcia Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Ninis

I am absolutley delighted with this result and the win over our City rivals is vital for the Athletico fans and i am just happy that they can finally celebrate an away win over Real Madrid.

Athletico 1-0 Oviedo
Costa '24

20070710100diegocosta.jpg

De Gea
Valera Godin Ortiz Domiguez
Assuncao Kevin Garcia
Benitez Costa Ninis

A game where i was given the chance to play some of the squad players and i was very happy to see that we won 4-0 on aggregate and another cup goal for Costa

Athletico 6-0 Osasuna
Aguero '7 '81 '88, Godin '54, Rossi '74, Suarez '76

aguero.jpg

De Gea
Perea Godin Ujifulasi Filipe
Assuncao Suarez Tiago
Aguero Forlan Hazard

Another great at home and another marvellous performance by our attacking section of the team and i am delighted with the hatrick from Sergio. It was fabulous.

Sociedad 0-3 Athletico
Forlan, OG, Aguero

Diego-Forlan-picture1.jpg

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Ninis Aguero Forlan

Another away win against the team in the best form at the moment in La Liga and i was especially impressed with Forlan and Aguero who give there whole to the team.

Athletico 1-0 Sporting
Aguero '90

Sergio-Aguero-picture1.jpg

De Gea
Perea Godin Lopez Domiguez
Assuncao Suarez Tiago Forlan Aguero Rossi

Another great win for us today and it see's us move up into 2nd place as it was our game in hand from the start of the season. I was delighted to see that we fought right until the end.

Athletico 4-0 Espanyol
Ujfalusi, Godin, Forlan (2)

Diego-Forlan-001.jpg

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Rossi

Another great win for us today and it was another exceptional performance by Diego Forlan who yet again manager to score 2 wonderful goals and it is great to see him playing like one of the best footballers in the world. and we move 1point ahead of Barca.

What you guys think? any changes on layout needed?

WOY!. Good Luck And KIU

and love the layout it is great

one more thing. One thing that slightly bugs me is that you use the forlan picture like 2 times in the last update. No offence its just that im a picky bas*ard. :p

KIU

Last edited:

athletico.png

Bad December For Roy

hodgson.jpg

Athletico 0-0 Lokomotiv

Atletico-Madrid.jpg

De Gea
Perea Godin Ujifulasi Filipe
Assuncao Suarez Merida
Forlan Aguero Rossi

I was disappointed with the performance from the boys today as we never really got going and we never really provided much of a threat except from long useless shots..

Levante 1-1 Athletico
Hazard '20

eden-hazard-blijft-bij-rijsel_5_460x0.jpg

De Gea
Valera Godin Dominguez Lopez
Garcia Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Hazard

I am absolutley disappointed that we have only come away with one point but it was good to see Eden score on his comeback and it is good to see that we are still top

Athletico 1-1 Deportivo
Forlan '3

Diego-Forlan-Soccer-Wallpaper.jpg

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Forlan Aguero Hazard

Not a good result against a team that we should be looking to beat if we want to finish up at the top of the table but i hope that next game we will improve and win.

Dnipro 0-3 Athletico
Forlan, Aguero, Rossi

Sergio-Aguero-picture1.jpg

De Gea
Valera Godin Lopez Dominguez
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Forlan Aguero Hazard

Another great win away from home and another excelent performance from the attacking side of our team and i am delighted to finally of qualified.
1st Knockout Round Draw : Vs Porto

Malaga 2-1 Athletico
Rossi '7

Giuseppe-Rossi.JPG

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Rossi Aguero Forlan

Another disappointing performance in the league which has saw us drop down to 4th and now we are 4points behind the leaders Barcelona.

Villarreal 0-2 Athletico ( Spanish Cup)
Forlan '26, Ninis '39

Sotiris-Ninis-1.jpg

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Ninis

A great win for us today and it see's us move closer to a Cup final and i would be delighted if we could win a cup like this.

Any recomendations on a centre back for less than 5mill?

athletico.png

Transfers In

Tomas Perkaht - 500,000
Jonothan Spector - 1,300,000
Dede - Free Transfer
Oganes Gouryan - 28,000
Eyal Golasa - 275,000
Dickson Etuhu - 975,000
Haris Vuckic - Loan​

Transfers Out​

Jose Reyes - 5,250,000​

Dickson-Etuhu-Fulham-Squad-2008_1538778.jpg
players_106249.jpg

Athletico 1-1 Villarreal (Cup)
Hazard '7

2-hazard.jpg

De Gea
Valera Godin Dominguez Lopez
Garcia Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Hazard

I am disappointed with the performance today as we never really looked like a team who could trouble the big teams in europe.

Hercules 1-4 Athletico
Forlan (3), Own goal

diego-forlan.jpg

De Gea
Spector Godin Lopez Domiguez
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Forlan Aguero Hazard

I was delighted with the performance from the boys today and it was stunning to watch Diego back to his best scoring wonderful goals.

Athletico 0-2 Madrid (Spanish Cup)

http://www.topfatlosstrainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/15/cristiano-ronaldo-body-workout-for-serious-***-appeal/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Body-Pics.jpg

De Gea
Spector Godin Dede Lopez
Garcia Suarez Tiago
Forlan Aguero Hazard

I am disappointed with the defeat to our neighbours Real Madrd but at least we beat them at the Bernabau in La Liga.

Athletico 1-0 Mallorca
Costa '3

20070710100diegocosta.jpg

De Gea
Assuncao Suarez Garcia
Forlan Aguero Hazard

Not a good result against a team that we should be looking to beat if we want to finish up at the top of the table but i hope that next game we will improve and win.

Madrid 1-2 Athletico (cup) 3-2
Merida, Costa

fran-merida_2344762.jpg

De Gea
Valera Godin Dede Dominguez
Assuncao Suarez Merida
Forlan Rossi Costa

Another great win at the Bernabu but it was a shame that it wasn't enough to send us through but i was delighted with the performance

Athletico 0-0 Racing
Aguero Miss Pen

aguero-coming-to-chelsea.jpg

De Gea
Spector Godin Ujifulasi Domiguez
Assuncao Suarez Hazard
Rossi Aguero Forlan

Another disappointing performance in the league which has saw us drop down to 4th and now we are 4points behind the leaders Barcelona.

Athletico 1-0 Bilbao
Forlan '26

Diego-Forlan-Soccer-Wallpaper.jpg

De Gea
Perea Dede Lopez Domiguez
Etuhu Suarez Hazard
Forlan Aguero Ninis

A great win for us today and it see's us move closer to the top two and beat Bilbao after they beat us in the first game of the season.

Anybody following?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Anybody?

Last edited:
looks good story mate

follow my story shearer returns to rovers

barton for england

What do you guys think of creating a England under 21 team and putting them in league 2?
or doing the Fm base challenge where you start in BSP?

It wasnt that bad just below average :p

Wasn't getting many followers mate, i may continue this or create a new one with Keegan returning to Newcastle

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

What do you guys think of the signings?

You shouldnt quit even if you think no ones following. If you hover over the last post button it will tell you how many views it has, so people may be looking just not commenting. the more the stroy goes on the more people take notice.