View attachment 468201View attachment 468200'I'm very pleased to get such a young player for so little, I rekon Wenger made a big mistake, one I hope never to do in my Manergerial career. I tried offering 20M for Guarin but his wage demands were to high and Napoli wanted 27M for Inler! I was hoping, since I played under Rafa, that he'd let us have him on the cheap, but no, I'm gonna remember that when he wants one of ours'

Great going so far keep it up! And since I saw coolmcools post about carraghers accent I can't help but read it like that now :)

Great going so far keep it up! And since I saw coolmcools post about carraghers accent I can't help but read it like that now :)

haha he's jinxed us all. Come across a typical blip in the season right when I'm competeing for top spot

View attachment 467895
October
View attachment 467894

Premier League
View attachment 467893
'We went 1 up through Raheem but didn't expect to hold it till the 56th. Ozil missed 2 one-on-one's which could of got them 3-1 up. Suarez popped up to header a great team move in the 90th. Wenger looked ticked off!!

View attachment 467892
This isn't good enough. Our strikers were no-where. It was all us until Koren scored then they were all over us. I even think I created my own version of the hairdryer treatment after the game. Suarez and Sturridge (The LFC's SAS) were horrific, Suarez can leave in January if he wants too!!

View attachment 467891
Not going to say anything as it will be a string of swear words. Coutinho did score a cracker from the touchline though

Capital Cup 4th Round
View attachment 467889
Not to bad, would of liked more goals, Luiz Alberto played a stunner and I'm thinking of giving him a full debut soon!

Capital Cup Quater Final Draw
View attachment 467888'Would of prefered Bolton, West Ham, Villa or Notts County, but I am actually quite excited to be playing United, especially at home. Fair Play to Notts County to get this far but I think they will loose to Villa, hopefully they don't!!'

View attachment 467887
'We had been sitting in 1st up until this point, should not of dropped points against Cardiff and Hull. It's close at the top with 6 points separating me from United, but we have West Ham chopping at our heels, hopefully we can go on a bit of a win streak and be up there by the end of the season'

Player of the Month

No-one deserves it this month, no stand out performers, every one was ****!!

View attachment 467608
October

View attachment 467609

Premier League
View attachment 467607
'I was faustrated with Daniel's performances and lack of goals, so I put Aspas in and he goes and scored a 28 minute Hat-trick. Great result against the Saints away from Home which makes me wonder why can't we beat Hull and Home'

View attachment 467606
'A good game of Football but it's faustrating that we get a 5-0 win then a draw against clubs this weak, really inconsistant'

View attachment 467605
'Should of won this game we were all over them, and how pienaar scored at the near post is beyond me'

View attachment 467604
'Aspas pops up with a double to lay Sunderland to rest. Ilori has secured a First-team spot in my eye's he's played immence all season and earned 1 Portuagal cap, the future of LFC looks bright'

Capital Cup Quater Finals
View attachment 467603
'YES, YES, YES!!!! Aspas is immence at the moment. Mingolet saved us as Kagawa was one-on-one and Mingolet put it passed the post. We were all over them, even when Sakho got sent off!!'

View attachment 467602'Very happpy with the performances from the boys this month. Sitting in 5th, 1 point adrift of City with a game in-hand over Tottenham. At the other end of the Table, Crystal Palace are rock bottem!!'

Player's of the Month

View attachment 467601View attachment 467600
(5APP,6G, 1A, 2POM)--(5APP, 1G, 3A, 1POM)

View attachment 467599
'My Young Brazilian is making headline's, deserves an International Call-Up"

is any-one reading this

Yes mate.

Ramsey is a cracking signing, should develop into one of the best midfielders. Its seems you're having difficulties seeing off the weaker teams but your record vs the top teams is impressive!

Nice work so far mate. Keep it up

Yes mate.

Ramsey is a cracking signing, should develop into one of the best midfielders. Its seems you're having difficulties seeing off the weaker teams but your record vs the top teams is impressive!

it's really faustrating, I'll come out of great win away, then lose/draw to sides with no quality

View attachment 467025
December
View attachment 467023
Premier League

View attachment 467022
'Routine win against a weaker side at home, though it did take us till the second half to score'

View attachment 467021
'They played us off the park, we were lucky for a draw, let alone going one up!'

View attachment 467020
'It was in-truth a very even match, they just made the most of thier chance's. Suarez and Aspas just kept putting them wide'

View attachment 467019
'They went up twice and the boys scored straight after, even game but would of liked to of won'

View attachment 467018
'Never looked like loseing, Aspas gets another 2 to add to his collection and Mignolet steps up to save Michu's penalty, really wondering over what I'm gonna have to do with Riena when he gets back from Italy.'

View attachment 467017
'Fielded a weaker team after the workload the First-teams been under, acceptable result considering the circumstances.'

View attachment 467016 'Another game where I fieled some of the subs and they put in a great performance. Moses is close to earning a place in the First-team and El Shaarawy scores after a 1 or so months drought.'

View attachment 467014
Player of the Month
'Though he only got 3 clean sheets, he deseves this award as we would of lost/drawn a lot of games by a lot of goals. Against Man Utd and Tottenham we could of lost by 5+. Against Swansea, he prevented Swansea pulling level by stopping Michu's penalty. An unsung hero in my opinion'

View attachment 467024
'3 way tie between 3rd, 4th and 5th, real close but Man U and Arsenal are running away with it'

View attachment 467013
'Would love to knock out the 2 Manchester teams!!'

View attachment 467012
'Kind draw giving us Norwich, but I don't want to be to complaciant incase we fall to an embaressing defeat'
[They're alot more fixtures then tis just the list is HUGE]

Awards

TOTY
View attachment 467015
'Suarez Made the Bench'

European Golden Boy
View attachment 467028
World Player of the Year
View attachment 467027

World Golden Ball
View attachment 467026

Last edited:
really getting faustrated with the save, the more I play it the more it annoys me. Will the consider coming back to this save later, or I might start a knew one, you'll see in the next few days

Keep on with it, getting through a hard patch and getting back on form is the real test.

Keep on with it, getting through a hard patch and getting back on form is the real test.

I'll have a couple of days brake then go back on with it fresh, plus I'm thinking of doing a lower league side

Last edited:
Keep this going mate, don't stop yet. Try going for some slightly different tactics against the lower teams?

I have decided to continue this story despite de-moraleising results on the save......Transfer Update will be soon followed by a dissapointing January Update

Glad you're carrying on with this. Hope you can turn it around!