The Return of FM-Base Dragons??

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 182
  • Views Views 11K

Should I Revive the legendary FM-Base Dragons??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how will people be decided as to who is entered into the team?

do you know what that will be (or was last year)?
I think it was 50+ last year, might go up this year to 100 though seeing as most regular posters have post counts of 100+ now, so you'll definately be in cause I cant imagine the minimum being 300 or anything out of your range (H)

Last year it was 40 posts

Thanks Stewart,I'm up for it.

Name:Cillian Crehan
Position:Striker
Strenghts:Free Kicks,Long Shots(Reeeeealy Long Shots!),
Finishing,Composure,Determination,
Heading(Nearly as good as Finishing),Pace,Jumping,Acceleration,
Agility,Penalties,Off The Ball

Last edited:
Name: Lewis Edwards
Position: Centre half
Strenghts: Tackling, heading, strength, jumping, bravery
Fave club: Plymouth Argyle
Disliked people: Sir Alex Ferguson :(
I'm prepared to drop out if too many people apply

no applications just yet. I just want to see how many people are up for it firstly. There will be a minimum post limit this year aswell, which will be 100+ this time round. keep voting people!!!!!

if a mod can sticky this then it will get more support

I thought that, but I am going toask a mod to sticky the main game threads when I get this up and running

The way it looks, that should be very soon!!! Will start another thread tomorrow or tuesday for the applications for the team.

The way it looks, that should be very soon!!! Will start another thread tomorrow or tuesday for the applications for the team.

will the team be just the first team squad or reserves aswell

will the team be just the first team squad or reserves aswell

Last time I had a 26 man squad, cover for all positions. I put a few in reserves, or out on loan, but I may make a slightly bigger squad this time, but I am still undecided.

I'd say about 32 players so that the squad can have a few reserves too, I'm sure there'll be no shortage of people wanting in :)

will there be a new kit for a new season?

I'd say about 32 players so that the squad can have a few reserves too, I'm sure there'll be no shortage of people wanting in :)

I was thinking that too, 32 places, around 50 applications...

Back