The Return of FM-Base Dragons??

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 182
  • Views Views 11K

Should I Revive the legendary FM-Base Dragons??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I probably won't meet the post requirements, I'd love to see this happen :)

will people who arent in any base teams get priority over others?

will people who arent in any base teams get priority over others?

No, I am going to add a post limit, and then narrow down certain positions by number of posts. Also, CA and PA will be determined on how many posts the person has.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

this could be a very close poll

Down to the wire....

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

will there be a new kit for a new season?
Yes, new season, new kit, new beginning...

you any idea's on kits stuart ?

I suppose we could use the FM-Base logo as a base for the logo. Looking maybe to FM-Base Athletic this year, something a little different.

I have a few ideas for kits, thinking green and white home, same green as the FM-Base Logo at top of page. Not sure what style, so if you want to make maybe three different styles, and post them. Also, something a little different for the away and third kits, but I will leave those to you to design however you want.

right ok ill do a couple of idea's and post them too you :)

Could you copy me from last year's dragons story, I can't be arsed writing out the thing again with positions :P

Last edited:
If you have a profile thing on the old thread tell me when the new thread comes up, and I will copy fro there...
I cant believe someone actually said no on the poll. Tobe2K10, prepare for a ***** slap with a Xmas tree....

I'm well up for this :P Let me know when to apply <)

Idea for Home kits people

ka47bp.png
2ep29zb.png
2vikqit.png

any idea's or suggestions would be nice :)

Back