sidgurung97

Reaction score
Note: To make this story I have used a game that is nearly the right table in real life. I would like to thank fm1063 and Donnelly1 for the save and database. The thread for it can be found here.
This story won't be updated regularly, in fact it will probably be the most irregular story on this forum, because of 1.Homework 2.School and 3.Asian Parents :mad: Oh, and this is my first story, so be nice :p

DFNwR.png

Os2fH.jpg

Last updated: 13th February 2011

Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked as the manager of Chelsea after one and a half seasons of service.​
After a dreadful mid-season from Chelsea, Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked by the Chelsea board. Ancelotti has spoken out, saying “I have to apologise to all Chelsea fans out there for how it has turned out this season. I wish the next manager a great deal of luck and hope to look forward and continue my managing career.”

I received an e-mail this morning, from Chelsea. At first I thought it was from one the coaches, alerting me about an injury or something. But as I opened it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was from Mr. Abromavich himself! …but why did he e-mail me?
Then I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was asking if I could be the caretaker manager till the end of the season! I was shocked. Me? Manager of Chelsea? I would have never even dreamed. I hurried quickly and replied with a formal e-mail saying yes when really what I wanted to do was call a party and celebrate this moment. Luckily he was online and e-mailed me back, saying congratulations and that I was starting my job from tomorrow. Tomorrow?! I haven’t even recovered from shock yet, let alone starting ****** tomorrow!

The next day I turned on my laptop and checked my Hotmail to see if it was a dream or not. No, the e-mail was still there. I still couldn’t believe it. Manager of Chelsea, eh? Not so bad I guess. Still remember the days back when I was young, and I was playing Football Manager and winning the Champions League with Chelsea…
Ah well, got some busy days coming up. Got to check thirty e-mails sent by the coaches, press conferences, meeting the players, setting the tactics, blah blah blah. Before I got ready, I quickly checked Sky Sports news, see if the media knows about it already.

DFNwR.png

Et9CO.jpg

Last updated: 14th February 2011

Chelsea FC has announced that the current assistant manager Siddhartha Gurung will be taking the manager spot till the end of the season.

Right after the sacking yesterday of Carlo Ancelotti, the spokesperson for Chelsea has said that Siddhartha Gurung, who came in as the assistant manager for the former after Ray Wilkin’s exit, will be the caretaker manager till the end of the season. This news came as a shock for both the club and general football fans’, as Gurung has never managed a team before.​

Woah… that was fast. I guess Chelsea didn’t want to hold back.
Well, got my suit and tie on now. Just need to drive my Aston Martin to the press conference hall... fun. I wish I could send my assistant.​

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

Any thoughts? What can I change? What do you think of the OP?

Last edited:
Nice start mate! Keep the blue flag flying high! Nice story, I like that you have very big speeches and that is very good. I hope you take a look at my story! I will be following :)

It looks amazing.

Hopefully it can be more regular then you think , as there is NO regular chelsea stories

As an irish man with no experience of asian parents, I dont really know :p!

All I have to say about asian parents is that:
1. Complete homework :(
2. Forces me to be a doctor/dentist :(
3. Have to study for school.. even with no exams! :'(

you poor man!

It's alright, actually. Half the time I pretend to do these things :p

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Just finishing off the second update. Will be uploaded in about fifteen minutes time

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Alright, here we go. This is gonna be one **** of a ride. Just hope that it is a smooth one.

I have just arrived at the press conference. The amount of people there was just immense. Reporters from the BBC, Sky Sports, GOAL, ITV News… I was starting to get nervous. But I kept my cool. Then the questioning began.

jrP98.jpg

BBC News: This news came by surprise to many people. Some are already suggesting that Chelsea will sink deeper. How well do you think you will cope with the pressure?
Me: Well, with a club like Chelsea, there will always be pressure, no matter what manager you are. I have been the assistant manager here for a few months now, and know most the lads and staff pretty well. It shouldn’t really discourage morale or anything.

Sky Sports: You have no manager experience except brief spells as the assistant manager on AFC Wimbledon, QPR and Chelsea. What, do you think, made the board decide that you will be the manager?
Me: Well, it’s only half a season, plus, like I said before, I know everyone here, and I have seen Ancelotti do his stuff first hand, so in my opinion I should be fine.

ITV News: Is this your dream job? Have you always wanted to manage Chelsea?
Me: Of course! Why do you think I would accept the job, then? Blue blood runs through my veins, and I will do my best to bring Chelsea up.

Sky Sports: It’s been a bad season for Chelsea; in fact it is one of the worst runs ever by Chelsea. What are your expectations for the rest of the season?
Me: Well, my minimum expectation would be to at least finish on the top four. At the Champions League, I want to get to the semi-finals at least too. If I get higher I will be a happy man.

With the press conference wrapped up from there, I walked away and drove to our training ground. I came here mainly to discuss tactics with the players and have my first training session with them.

I had worked out the tactics yesterday night. I couldn’t sleep thinking one question: how am I going to play Drogba and Torres together? I had never supported the move really; I had told Ancelotti that the strikers were too similar. He still goes out and forks £50million for the Liverpool striker, while they get ****** Suarez for £23million! It’s not like we didn’t get on fine though. No, we were always having a laugh. One of the reasons why I replaced Wilkins.​

Well, I finally have come up with a solution. Here’s my new tactic:
g4707.jpg

I wish I had a good right winger. Malouda and Zhirkov are ace but can only play on the left. Still, I made a tactic so that I can use them at times:
qjHKt.jpg
Probably play Anelka or Kalou on the right.​

7z7mG.jpg

“OK lads, as you already know I will be the manager of you lot till the end of the season. And that means you do whatever I say. We had a great start to the season but a pretty **** form on the middle. I want to finish the season in a high, and that means 2nd or 3rd. So if you want to achieve that you will have to show respect to me and the coaches here. Understand? Good. Now this is the tactic…”

After the session I drove home and dropped on the sofa. Being a manager can really take it out on you. At least we got more than a week till the next game; I need the players to get used to the new formation and everything.

I do like the look of this story! great detail and good pictures in to sum everything up! could be good! keep up the work bud! Im a folllower :D

I do like the look of this story! great detail and good pictures in to sum everything up! could be good! keep up the work bud! Im a folllower :D

Thanks man, your story's great too!
Small update later today ;)

Thanks man, your story's great too!
Small update later today ;)

Will be checking back on the website from about 5pm tonite so will search round for your update! i got a couple more updates tonite and then a big plot :D so keep watching ;)

Will be checking back on the website from about 5pm tonite so will search round for your update! i got a couple more updates tonite and then a big plot :D so keep watching ;)

Can't wait mate :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

jBwjH.png

m8rGp.jpg

Last updated: 19th February 2011

Sir Alex Ferguson has voiced his opinion on the new caretaker manager of Chelsea to Sky Sports exclusively.

He said, “Like many football fans out there, I am still surprised by the decision made by Roman Abramovich. Hiring someone with no managerial experience is a big no. Gurung might have been the assistant manager of Chelsea and probably know everyone in the club, but he needs to have some kind of experience as a manager alone. I am no fan of Chelsea, but I have to acknowledge that they have made a bad decision on sacking Ancelotti and hiring a total amateur to such a big role, and that the club will keep sinking. I am sure Tottenham will take advantage of this and nick the Champions League spot, just like last year.”​

You have got to be ******* kidding me. I haven’t even managed a game yet and already his doubting my potential? Someone needs to stick some respect up his ****** **** hole.

Well, I can’t keep dwelling on stupid remarks. I have a big Champions League game coming up against Panathinaikos, and if I want to start my managerial career with a bang, I will need my players and the club’s fans’ full support. Hopefully comments like this will fire up the players.​

Oh, and I will like to introduce our two new staff that are joining our club: please welcome Carlos Queiroz and Valter Di Salvo!

Oxkha.png
cKAdj.png

---------

Just a little teaser till the next update ;)

Last edited:
I wish you a debut goal by El Nino :)

Thanks mate :) playing him as a poacher, since his so fast and his finishing is up to standard :D
Next update will probably be tomorrow, mainly because I want to make some kits for some reason :S