great story here man... keep up the good work. And don't visit any more prostitutes :D

ive just read all the way though this mate fantastic story great twists keep it up mate

Hey i have one question for you. Does your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic work good for you? Dont know if i should use that with drogba and torres on atk or 4-5-1 with only one of them

Hey i have one question for you. Does your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic work good for you? Dont know if i should use that with drogba and torres on atk or 4-5-1 with only one of them

Well, right now since Drogba's injured I have played 4-5-1 with Torres as poacher. It has worked wonders for Torres! I have set Lampard as Advanced Playmaker - Support and the wingers to attack.

sorry can u give me a hand with my story you know where you put in the news thing about ashley cole brawling in greece on page 2 where do you get the template for that? and how do you put in your own text? thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys AGAIN for the delay, I basically had a overload of homework :(
Since the new blog system is up I will continue my story there. So.. yeah, I will post a link on this thread. Thanks to everyone who followed this :)

i wonder what terry and ash were thinking while you yelled at them about the whole prostitute thing