The Revival of Wonderkids & Hot Prospects from Older FM and CM Games.

Allesio Cerci I remember him. Signed him for chelsea on some old CM and on his debut he missed a pen which cost me the charity shield. Wasn't bad in the old though.

lulinha!! can remember signing him as chievo in fm08 in serie B gor like 2mil, and selling him to madrid two seasons later for like 30 odd million. also serjio asenjo and matias fernandez

Kaka in 02/03. :p Lulinha was a funny one. Adu is a classic. Barragan.

I remember Sindre Loe Bing,Arouca and Amaral from the 2006 manager...they were beasts.

Fabio Paim - Sporting Lisbon (Cm04) best player in the game
Lulinha - Corinthians Fm07 and Fm08
Robert Lewondowski - Lech Fm09
Genaro Zeefuik

Cherno Samba!!!
on 03/04 there was a guy called Anatoli Todorov from Litex, Cerci and a guy called Simonetta?(sp) from Roma and a very young Aaron Lennon. Definitely my fav players on that game!

I was playing a game in Columia on fm10 and Sherman was playing in their 2nd division, tearing it up.

Sigporsson, Simon Davies (Peterborough), Mathew Etherington, Mark Burchill, Moukoko, Bakircioglou (sp?) all from CM99/00

And what about Anatoli Todorov ?
An incredible Striker ! maybe around 50 goals per season !:wub:

Todorov of litex was amense there was another guy with him balakov,braathen,lionel morgan,jakob rasmussen,a striker called por,jerome thomas to name a few

I remember I think it was Felipe. He was awesome! From Al-Sadd or something a few years back, and also Isaah Okoronkwo

mauro zarate
Class in fm but never seems to cut it in rl

lulinha and ratinho beasts lol along with zuiverloon in def.
i remember before alves moved to barca and lucas to liverpool they were both quality, so was marcelo before he went to madrid

freddy adu is still great in fm10

im prob goin back a bit far but ritchie partridge in cm 99/00 was epic.always ended up as the best winger in the game!!!