The Revival of Wonderkids & Hot Prospects from Older FM and CM Games.

For lower leagues, well anything up to league 1 possibly championship level there was a kid called danny wallington at forest green rovers who played well up front. i think it was on CM06.

from 00/01: alex notman, harpel singh, martin rowlands, francis jeffers, martin palermo, yakubu from ajax. georgey o'callaghan, marc bridge wilkinson. the 2 zenonis. had them all on an old game and i destroyed everyone. rowlands was the best. was player of the year 3 years in a row. had like 17 rating in nearly every attribute and singly handedly brought ireland to 2006 world cup final where he was injured after 3 mins. best champ manager by the way

I remember To Madeira from Gouveia when I was playing CM01/02, him and a 17 year old fernando torres were immense for my Man Utd team pitching in over 100 goals in a season with nistelrooy,

no one will never be nearly as good as maxim tsigalko (l)

Whatever happened to Quavas Kirk?
scored in 3 consecutive champs league finals for me

Fabio Paim - Sporting Lisbon (Cm04) best player in the game
Lulinha - Corinthians Fm07 and Fm08
Robert Lewondowski - Lech Fm09
Genaro Zeefuik

Agree with all 4 of those. Ze Mario (13/14 years old) from Sporting Lisbon on 03/04 I think as well. Was good at Champions League level at the age of 14 haha

Stefan Radu and Bogdan Stancu on FM08.

With every team I start, I always buy Lebohang Mokoena and Freddy Adu..
they were cheap and best for every club. I still remember how nice it was then.. aah :wub:

Jozy Altidore mate,was a beast in the previous games