The Revival of Wonderkids & Hot Prospects from Older FM and CM Games.

CM 01/02
fake player - TO MADEIRA :D
Aghahowa Julius
Okoronkwo Isaac
Osunwa Collins
Udeze Ifeane
Kerr Mark
Samba Cherno
Said Ibrahim
Tsigalko Maxim
Hersi Youssouf
(Kallstrom Kim, Roben Arjen, Cole Joe, Defoe Jermaine, Smith Alan, Cisse Djibril, Mexes Philipe, Saviola Javier)

Matias Fernandez. He's doing ok in real life now I suppose, but on Fm07 and 08 he was unreal :| Every time I scored a goal it would say "wonderful assist by Fernandez" or something a long the lines of that! haha

Are you making a database of this? Papa Waigo was awesome 20 for pace and acceleration and 20 for finishing. Also Javier Acuna.

Mika Ääritalo should be taken off the list.
Only reason he was a wonderkid in an earlier version was because the team scout was some 14-year-old fanboy. True story.

Serge Makofo in CM 01-02 playing for Wimbledon. He could play anywhere depending on the save. EPIC PLAYER!

Fredy William Thompson in 03/04, 525k at the start of the game would go to Championship/Div 1 teams as it was then an Immense DM.

Can't find a SS, but he was immense.

young player called daniel drinkwater on 08 was dubbed the new beckham to 2017 he was amazing :)

Oscar Ustari in FM08 turns out to be the best keeper in the world

A lot of the wonderkids from CM03/04 would rape in FM10, they have ridiculously good stats.

I was just trying to think of his name Fredy William Thompson. He was immense and could play anywhere in midfield or attacking midfield

I remember buying him for man utd and played him on the wing, scored around 25 goals and 30 odd assists in first season lol. My favourite player ever

Lass Staw a young goalkeeper from Norway I think he was on 2005, he was amazing.

Fredy Guarin, Jose Julian De La Cuesta, Lewis Buxton, Glen Johnson, James Mceaveley (SP?) Anatoli Todorov, Kakalov, Cerci, Simonetta and Jelle Van Damme. There's sooo many more. All from CM 03/04.

always made quavas kirk adu aand lebohang my first signings what ever happened to mokoena?? jan kristiansen in 07 or 08 was awesome after 2 seaso value wuld go up 2 25-30million could play anywhere in midfield