The Revolving Door Challenge

Going to give this a try, not sure who to be though :/

EDIT: Going with Arsenal

Last edited:
Just started with Ajax, age limit is 23 as FM says that's when most player's reach their potential and when better teams start putting bids in for them. Decided i won't be buying anyone either purely focusing on Ajax's youth products!

Just started with Ajax, age limit is 23 as FM says that's when most player's reach their potential and when better teams start putting bids in for them. Decided i won't be buying anyone either purely focusing on Ajax's youth products!
Sounds very tough. Good luck

This is how I played virtually all my save for Spurs (had a similar record to you, Multiple prem titles, champs league etc, I've just resigned as I won the last five prems in a row to take MK dons back from the dead of the blue square south).

Basically, I decided that anyone I had had to be sold at the age of 28. Got very very close to becoming richest club in the world but never got the stadium out of it - They get the Perryman Stadium built after second season then it can only be upgrade by 15,000 seats and the option of building a new stadium disappears. Had four players from my youth academy in the starting line up when I left them.

Value of club was at 1.25 billion euros just behind Barça.

Regularly made big profits, averaged about -70 million net spend a season.

Might try this with Southampton seeing as their youth facilities are beast.

Top of the league with 13 games left with Ajax, 10 points clear aswell but struggling with the transfers as i've had to sell some of my best players

I'm doing this with 2 different saves if that's allowed:)I've downloaded DaddyRichie's 2030 time machine and took over Chelsea(I'll post transfers later).I had to set my age limit to 29 seeing as the Chelsea players were so old and Chelsea would basically fall apart,though I aim to have no players over 27 in the next 5 years

This is how I played virtually all my save for Spurs (had a similar record to you, Multiple prem titles, champs league etc, I've just resigned as I won the last five prems in a row to take MK dons back from the dead of the blue square south).

Basically, I decided that anyone I had had to be sold at the age of 28. Got very very close to becoming richest club in the world but never got the stadium out of it - They get the Perryman Stadium built after second season then it can only be upgrade by 15,000 seats and the option of building a new stadium disappears. Had four players from my youth academy in the starting line up when I left them.

Value of club was at 1.25 billion euros just behind Barça.

Regularly made big profits, averaged about -70 million net spend a season.

Just need to make sure.. what year did you make it to with spurs? Rumors are saying that you can build a new stadium after your new one is 10-20 years old.. Im considering trying this with spurs but if i can only get a 4x.*** seater stadium then its a huge challenge

Just won the Dutch League and Cup with Ajax :D
Selling Van Der Wiel for 9.75m as he's turned over 23? Good offer or not?

Definitely trying this out. Starting with Chelsea, limit 27 :)

Well, here are my transfers:
View attachment 244969
Not the best deals, but hopefully i can make a profit on most, especially Vrsaljko. Terry didn't want to leave so I left him in reserves :p

Last edited:
cba with my ajax save anymore!!
Gunna do this with West Ham i think? Is it a wise choice?

this sounds like a good challenge going to try it, dont kno who to start with though, any suggestions?

Inter Milan, the oldest squad in Europe last season

Another summer transfer dealings out off the way.

Two main departures:

View attachment 250695View attachment 250696

Got £49m for Calvo - a centre back! lol

Overview:

View attachment 250697

Only a £2m profit this summer but I bought alot of 15/16 year olds who will be in the first team in 2/3 years.

Finances:

View attachment 250698

Our finances have constantly risen since I started this. Have lowered the wage expenditure by over £500,000 A WEEK and still winning trophies.

Hopefully a new stadium isnt too far away. Once that is accomplished I will ban transfers in completely and just rely on youth team players

Sounds interesting, may well give it a try as part of testing out a db I've created with Saints!

Am about to start with Liverpool. Because i only have a budget of 7 mil, i am going to set the age limit at 28 this season then 27 next then 26 then will continue from then on at 25.

Have agreed a deal for Ben arfa, Affelay and trying to negotiate a deal for ter stegen.
Got Carra to sign as a coach and have a few players on the way out.

I have started with man united and set my limit at 27, vidic 21m,ferdinand 8.25m, evra 16.5m, lindegaard 5m, kuszchak 1.2m, Carrick 5.5m, Berbatov 7.25m, ji- sung park 6.25m, diouf 4m, macheda 4.3m, fletcher 10m were the players out,
The players in by expanding my transfer budget thanks to wages saved were Muniain 21m, ter stegen 17m, subotic 18.25m, da costa 2.7m, rafael toloi 2.5m, Dzagoev 10m, Rafinha 5.5m, Djuricic Season long loan and Cissokho 13.5m.

I started the season losing the community shield 2-1 to man city with rooney missing a penalty, but Im only 2 games in which I have won both 2-0 away at bolton and an impressive 7-2 home win against Tottenham with hernandez scoring 5. At the end of the season I will be losing young and valencia, not long after that I will be sadly losing Rooney but other than those 3 Ive got a good 3 seasons with my squad.

I couldnt offload giggs, gibson and owen so they are my only players over the limit but they are in my reserve squad.

Last edited: