The rigid 4-1-2-1-2 Diamond ( 2 sets ) 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 81K
Well i have great news Tom, i managed to win the champions league against Bayern on penalties with my swedish IFK Gothenburg :D I used the Direct Diamond tactic in the CL and in the swedish league i used the Passing Diamond! Best tactics i have ever used, thanx! :D Will show you som screens tomorrow so u know i'm telling the truth :)

Where are those tactics?

Hi tomfmlfc, when playing with one of the top teams, would you recommend giving the team more creative freedom?

First of all, thanks for the great tactic mate!

Have used it in my Deportivo save for three seasons now. Won the Liga adelante at first try and finished 5th at the first season in La Liga. Right now its my second season in La liga and im currently lying at the 4th place when 23 games has been played. So if u look just the results its working pretty nice.

Theres still couple of things that isn't working the way i want them to. Im conceding way too many goals especially against better teams. Attacking is working well and my team scores about 2 goals per match no matter who i play against. That aint still enough if you concede 2-3 goals as well. Imo the main problem is the AMC. Have tried several players to that position (Angel Correa, Moi Gomez, Mehmed Ekici, Raul de Tomas) but they nearly always get rating below 7 even though the rest of the team plays well and get ratings between 7 and 8. Seems like they dont link with forwards at all and cannot help CM's with defending duties neither.

Thats why im intend to drop AMC to CM, any thoughts on that?

Last edited:
great tactic tom im liverpool 1st season won the league 2nd season won league & league cup

Hi tom,im a massive Liverpool fan and have used your tactic the most with fm14, brilliant results so far more or less replicating
Liverpool irl.
But what i am after asking is ,due to Liverpools recent impressive form,IRL, are you working on an improved version?
to replicate their impressive scoring?
Or what can i do to replicate this with your tactic?

Only logged in to say this. The best tactic out there (tested them all). Your SS is old so maybe people were using the old tactic? Who know's, all i can say is this has finally stopped the search for the perfect tactic if you are a top 4 team (using arsenal and i feel its better to use OI from assistant pre match and 60th minute). Can't be bothered to upload screenshots but i won everything comfortably in the first season with wonderkid youngsters, i only wrote this message to say thank you for spending your hours on creating a good tactic Tom.

Only logged in to say this. The best tactic out there (tested them all). Your SS is old so maybe people were using the old tactic? Who know's, all i can say is this has finally stopped the search for the perfect tactic if you are a top 4 team (using arsenal and i feel its better to use OI from assistant pre match and 60th minute). Can't be bothered to upload screenshots but i won everything comfortably in the first season with wonderkid youngsters, i only wrote this message to say thank you for spending your hours on creating a good tactic Tom.

which version do you use mate?

R u playing Suarez as the f9 on on new this 1

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

This tactic has been reborn, I recently got back into FM again and I started playing around with this tactic.

Match training : Attacking movement

Am playing as Everton in the first season in this screenshot, no transfers.
View attachment 376614

Last edited:
Back