Love the tactic and it all fits well at LFC. I've even got Raheem as my reserve/rotation AF but these guys can't stop flying into tackles. Couple of times 6+ yellow cards and reds a plenty. That's football. YNWA

Trying it with Liverpool(fluid), and after a good start(4 wins and a draw), it seems to have totally broken apart. Sunderland dismantled me 4-1, now getting embarrassed by United. Don't know what happened. Using Defensive Positioning and a combination of the Passing Diamond and Spartan Diamond.

Trying it with Liverpool(fluid), and after a good start(4 wins and a draw), it seems to have totally broken apart. Sunderland dismantled me 4-1, now getting embarrassed by United. Don't know what happened. Using Defensive Positioning and a combination of the Passing Diamond and Spartan Diamond.

I don't think they work well together personally, you are better off using Spartan and when facing bigger sides have the mentality at counter.

Also, when I notice a smaller team like Sunderland being on top in first 15 minutes I immediately change to counter to get the control.

This is just my opinion, other people may see it differently.

So basically use Spartan all the time? Change it to counter when you are underdogs?

This tactic is working a treat using the "Counter" mentality for ALL away games. The tactic is alot more stable!

I want to be Gosport in Skrill South league.

Would you recommend the Spartan for this?

Lower league, underdog team.

I've never used it for underdogs , but you can try by all means , I'd recommend using counter for all away games.

This tactic is working a treat using the "Counter" mentality for ALL away games. The tactic is alot more stable!
I also had some great results using overload, both home and away. I guess with a combination of attacking, counter and overload this tactic brings great results.

Changed the OP , added an away tactic , as well as adding Jassar's new attacking corners.