The Rise and Fall of Bolton Wanderers

Sorry guys the story has come to an end. Seems to be far to easy. Managed big wins against Villa and Southampton that came down and when its this easy you just lose interest so will be looking to see what to do next

Sorry guys the story has come to an end. Seems to be far to easy. Managed big wins against Villa and Southampton that came down and when its this easy you just lose interest so will be looking to see what to do next

It's a killer when that happens.....just out of interest was you using your own tactics or a downloaded one that has 'broken' the game....I used to use downloaded tactics years ago and I could never get past 2 seasons in a save as I won everything with whoever I was....no challenge at all! Ever since I switched to going it 100% alone on my tactics I have found the game so much more enjoyable....although I've found it a lot more harder and don't win half as many trophies, but it's so much more rewarding now when I actually do!

It's a killer when that happens.....just out of interest was you using your own tactics or a downloaded one that has 'broken' the game....I used to use downloaded tactics years ago and I could never get past 2 seasons in a save as I won everything with whoever I was....no challenge at all! Ever since I switched to going it 100% alone on my tactics I have found the game so much more enjoyable....although I've found it a lot more harder and don't win half as many trophies, but it's so much more rewarding now when I actually do!

Was using my own tactic that I had created on 2019 and then brought it over to 2020. Might try a different one in my next save. Try and get that up and running in the next day or two