Lost 3-0 on penalties

Chelsea ( H ) 3-1
Bale, Llorente, Gaitan

Man Utd ( A ) 0-3

Arsenal ( H ) 1-0
Bale

Stoke ( A ) 3-0
Llorente, Vertonghen, Fierro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Michael Dawson

View attachment 275468

With 3 top class defenders at the club its hard for them to get a permanent spot in the starting line up but Dawson has stood out from the rest this month and gave me some thinking to do about a permanent spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December Review

Phew! talk about a hard month, felt we did well overall although the loss to Everton in the cup wasn't good enough as i felt we could have gone all the way. Played well though against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal which is very good, so all in it was a action filled month with ups and downs put could of gone much worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group G

View attachment 275469

Was a hard group and went down to the last game but we got through it in the end and after getting knocked out of Europe last year of Lille i know never to underestimate any team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Standings

View attachment 275470

Top 3 places are basically secured after only 19 games! Manchester clubs are looking unstoppable this season..

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 275471

Glad to see a smaller and rather straight forward month ahead..

As you may have noticed ive decided to change the layout of the story as i feel it will be more interesting for you guys and easier to read/take in and more exciting, please let me know what you think of it or tweaks to improve it :)

Last edited:
Nice, like it mate. Congrats on getting through that tough group too

Yeah good uodate here, well done on getting through with Barca and your in a good position going into the new year. Keep up the good work man.

Yeah good uodate here, well done on getting through with Barca and your in a good position going into the new year. Keep up the good work man.

Thanks man yeah the Barca game was a close one, hopefully i can break those two at the top!

Nice story, looks good, and I'm a massive spurs fan..... I have though not won the league with then in FM12, closest I have got is third. What tactic and what tweaks do you use if say... You are a goal down or playing away?

Nice story, looks good, and I'm a massive spurs fan..... I have though not won the league with then in FM12, closest I have got is third. What tactic and what tweaks do you use if say... You are a goal down or playing away?

Ah thanks alot mate, i was lucky to win it on my first season to be fair, i stuck with a 4-2-3-1 my whole first season which i eventually won the league but im doing a 4-2-2-2 this season and its working well, i play basically full scale attack at home but at home ill tweak it depending on the level of my opponent but against the likes of City or United ill look to work the ball into the box and keep possession to just try keep creating chances, why are you having trouble with your away games or after you go a goal down? if its when you go a goal down it could be the type of players you have might not react well to losing a goal? or something similar.

Sorry i havent updated in a while ive been super busy and should have an update up tomorrow hopefully as i have footie later, sorry guys and thanks for all the people following!