How have you done so well with what you had? This is insane

Fulham had a bunch of quality youngsters and some of the signings along the way ended up being excellent players.

Lyon has a good team - actually a very good team for the League. Not sure if its Champions League worthy though but they are a good enough team to win the League, I think.

Two points dropped, for sure. We dominated the game and gave RC Lens a very hard time. But they stopped our attacks quite well. But we had a few clear cut chances that should've been buried. Instead, our offensive unit came up short.

Ordets scored just before the half-time through a bullet header from a corner but Cyprien cancelled it just 2 minutes after restart with a header of his own.

We had plentiful chances and on a different day, we would've come out with a win but we had to settle for a draw this evening. Correa's injury caused me a bit of a concern but thankfully, Redissi says that it is not serious.

View attachment 238800

George Williams

My only buy during the summer transfer View attachment 238667window was George Williams from Fulham. During the early part of the season, he came under some heavy criticism from the fans and pundits alike, and I was criticized for my business as well.

But recently, his form has picked up rather well. His average rating has been consistently above 7 in the past month or so. And more importantly, he has also been among the goals - scoring and setting up.

I decided to have a chat with Williams and wanted to let him know that I am pleased with his performances.

The fans, who were critical of him are now enjoying his performances and are said to be pleased with the up-turn in Williams' form.

View attachment 238665
View attachment 238664

Not playing anymore? Read the whole story in just a day! Interesting story. Would follow if you re updating this!