The Rise Of Whithorn Patriots (Apply and Story)

Let him have it back. I don't mind being a scout. :)
Have the role, I haven't got a problem with you. I really don't care. I don't want to be perceived as a whiner which I know I am but I'm told one thing and then the other so I'd like to stay out of this.

Have the role, I haven't got a problem with you. I really don't care. I don't want to be perceived as a whiner which I know I am but I'm told one thing and then the other so I'd like to stay out of this.
Oh. Ok. :( BTW you are not a whiner. :)

Nation England place of birth london. Also Chairman if i need to have 2:):(

Yeah, I'll let you have the chairman role, just need to fill it, I might have the 3 person of the fitness coach, so I can get this game made tomorrow and hopefully started tomorrow.

Just getting the people that applied to decide on their role picks.

Also need all characters to have these stats decided on.

(attacking coaching, defending coaching, fitness coaching, GK coaching, man management:, mental coaching, tactical coaching, technique coaching, working with youngsters, adaptability, determination, jpa, jpp, level of discipline, motivating, physio, tactical knowledge.) Can these me PM'ed to me with each character you have.

Just getting the people that applied to decide on their role picks.

Also need all characters to have these stats decided on.

(attacking coaching, defending coaching, fitness coaching, GK coaching, man management:, mental coaching, tactical coaching, technique coaching, working with youngsters, adaptability, determination, jpa, jpp, level of discipline, motivating, physio, tactical knowledge.) Can these me PM'ed to me with each character you have.

I didn't understand This should we determine our stats?

Sent from my GT-S7392 using Tapatalk