The Rise Of Whithorn Patriots (Apply and Story)

I didn't understand This should we determine our stats?

Sent from my GT-S7392 using Tapatalk

Yes them stats is to determine the stats of the staff. All except the chairman and directors.

I'm fed up on waiting for people to reply to my pm's, I've decided on things you needed to choose, so as I'm typing I'm onto creating the data file for the game, I'll reply here to say when I'm done and ready to start the story part.

Guys, data file is made, just going to test it first so I know if there's any hitches about so I can fix them, before creating a full story game.

Thanks for you patience.

At the moment, I found a huge problem which I think I need to remake the file altogether, but I'll have a look at it as it is.

Just like top gear, this been ambitious but rubbish. I don't think I can salvage this, I'll have something new up in the next week, just need a idea to pop into my head first.

Just been thinking of either a Be A Manager game or a national team based story, my mind is more on the national team based story over the Be A Manager one. I won't make it yet, just get some things sorted, as my laptop have a sheered bit of metal on the screen and a friend of mine currently trying to get parts for it, so I think I can still start it, but not for a few days yet, might make the game already and process through some games already then story it, to get some months done out of the way before starting writing the story.