The road from Second Division B1 to the Champions League..

You've done a fantastic job at Cultural Deportivo y Leonesa! Woah that's a tongue twister of a name lol! I am playing with Notts County, the first football club ever :D
Could you tell me some of the best signings you made in your first few seasons, I need quality that will move to a low division club!
Who would you reccomend from your early days at the club?
Thanks

Some of my best players were actually bought in the early days at the club for small fees. Tawrick Jibril is one of my best players in the squad, I got him at the beginning of my game. He then played for Hearts of Oak and came on a free transfer.

German Pacheco is a great forward for me, scoring lots of goals, came on free transfer but plays in Atletico Madrid C when you start the game.

A few more low division players worth to take a look at (They might not exist on your game): Barreto FC (From Uruguay), Alex Goikoetxea CB, Jonatan Neftalí (CB), José Manuel Catala (LB)

Thanks!
Tawrick Jibril is not on my game :(
Neftali and Catala are both on my game though! I probably wouldn't get Pacheco, but i'll have a go!
Cheers ;)

Okey :) I've seen Pacheco in the beginning of the game, and he's not that good, but I got him a couple seasons in and by then he had developed in to a great striker. Too bad you can't find Jibril, he's really good, but I got him a couple seasons in as well so I don't know how he is at the start. :)

Yeah, at my level Pacheco might be good though! I am in Coca-Cola League 2!
If you ever start a new LLM game I strongly advise you, along with anyone else to sign Juho Makela who is on the Hearts reserve team at the start of the game! I signed him for 12K with Notts County and he is rated as my best player! :D

ola hombre yo vi k has hecho aki, y ya voy a probar con un ekipo cerca a mi aki, Cadiz, soy ingles pero vivo en malaga, y de momento he fichado Nabil Baha prestado de malaga y stefano fiore, el estuvo gratis, pero en mi primero partido contra ceuta en la copa del rey yo perdi 2-1 y el presidente querria el equipo ir a la partida 4, y ya tengo un pocquito de presion para ganar la liga, pork somos favoritos y tambien un equipo professional y hay solo mas o menos 4 equipos professionales en 2B4 pero otra vez muchas gracias para tu historia pork ya quiero hacerlo tbn gracias

Jaja, pero Union es un equipo bueno, no? Ganaron contra Real Madrid esta temporada, jaja. :D Perdon por mi español, he aprendido el en la escuela. :)[/quote]

sorry doublepost I dont know how to use this quoting thing, yeah union are a good team, actually I almost was with them, its just so great to see "common guys" if you understand my meaning challenging the so called best of the best and in spain nobody cares about the cup anyway, but it was amazing they celebrated like they won the champions league, everybody (who was left) in the bernabeu ovationnated them.
El cadiz es un grande del futbol espanyol, someone remembers a guy called kiko used to play for atletico?

Last edited:
I've never known much about Spanish football but I really enjoy it. A while back I followed Elche for a season. I keep track of Valencia too, hopefully they will return to the top flight.

i'm doing this as cadiz, an in my 1st season i finished 2nd behind ejido who got 99 points that season, and had to go through the play-offs and cultural, was a team i played against and beat, and then in the final i beat lorca, so now i'm in liga adelante, but i'm struggling to attract players, and i have no money but all my star players last season were on loan like nabil baha, and now malaga want him in their 1st team, so it'll be a challenge the media prediction is 13th anyway so hopefully we have enough qulaity to stay up

great story

this is a great story and emotional to see. i was wondering could you upload a save game file for peaple to use and go on and see how they do from whichever save u upload .:)

Yeah it would be great if you could do that! I would love to play on that game!

If u wanna know how to do it .i would think u put the file in the manage attachements bit(wer u upload screenshots:)

cadiz isn't a great team they've had one season in la liga in like their history, cadiz is a province with a 1milion people hence why they have a good sized stadiium 19'000 for that level but they're not a giant in spanish football, they're behind my local team malaga, and i wouldn't say malaga is massive they're like a bolton or somethin malaga

wow ur awesome maybe you could offer a little advice {hint}{hint} lol

Jibiril might be A regen or you may need a certain league or a bigger database

hes not called jibril on latest patch. hes called torric and plays for hearts of oak in ghana. he starts the game and isnt a regen. hes only 16 and has made one appearnace for ghana already IRL. i have him everytime on my games and i usually load only english spanish and italian league with large database and all payers from brazil argentina and columbia.

Last edited:
hi. new to fm base. have played fm for about 7 years, and always realistically as a lower league manager.

well, i thought being peterborough was a challenge. to get Cultural to where you have is brilliant. great story. i might have a go at lower level spanish management and hopefully gain promotion to mix it with the big boys.