O **** have to start again im 14 and im already in the under 21's :/

You're still going to get into the u21s if your guy is that good, just change everyone's age to 17 or something so that it's not too unrealistic if we are all youth internationals.

Yeah, just make everyone the same age. That'll solve it - I guess.

EDIT: Lower their CA?

Lower their reputations , that way no matter their CA+PA they won't really get noticed. Just like Jack Scullion in my one , stuck in Botswana for his whole career with being an unreal player :p

Edit: I mis-read. Don't drop the stats just lower the CA + PA and then the reputation.

Last edited:

StephenHollandOverview_Profile.jpg

SeanCollumOverview_Profile.jpg

RossRankinOverview_Profile.jpg

CostasMedinaOverview_Profile.jpg
ArkadyGorgovitchOverview_Profile.jpg

KristoLaurOverview_Profile.jpg

TobeyJamesOverview_Profile.jpg

RyanGoldingOverview_Profile.jpg

ConnorSmithOverview_Profile.jpg

LiamDruryOverview_Profile.jpg

YapoDeCuyperOverview_Profile.jpg

Is it normal having all those attributes 1? except the ones we chose, those are really high...

Stephen Holland

Holland has been linked to two sides Dundalk in the first division or Raith Rovers in division 2 of Scotland. Dundalk look favourites to sign him though to them being in Ireland.

Sean Collum

AFC Wimbledon and Morecambe are both interest in the Donegal man but Irish club Dundalk are majorly intersted in the 18 year old.

Ross Rankin

The 17 year old has picked up alot of interest from Barnet,Crewe,Gillingham,Hereford,Maccesfield and Shrewsbury all after the young english startlet.

Costas Medina

The 22 Year Old has not picked up any interest at all the 22 Year Old WB could go without a club this season.

Arkaduy Gorgovitch

17 Year Old has not picked up any interest but he has been called up to the Russia U/19 Team.

Kristo Laur

Kristo has not got any intersted but has been called up to Estonia's U/21's and is the only currently in the squad.

Tobey James

Nothing is happening for Tobey. No interest no international call up for the 19 year old. Will this be a year to forget for James?

Ryan Golding

Dundalk are intersted in there third starlet. Neath and TNS are both after the RB and Raith are looking for there second.

Connor Smith

Dundalk are after another youngster with Foward Smith could fit the bill. Aldershot and Wimbledon are both are also after them but Oxford United are favourites for his signature.

Liam Drury

Liam has not recieved any interest but has been called up to the Austrila Under 23's and he is also the youngest player in the squad by three years

Yapo De Cuyper

The Antwerp born CM has not recieved any interest. The 16 year old is one of the few starlets who are ok without any interest.

Well if that's the case I would've put 20 to my stamina. If you decide to start over again, I would like to change my age too. I'm an old fart compared to the others haha.

Lol 19 for me. That's ok. Not many people have interest in them lol

Not too keen on 3 pace TBH.

Should've just left it as it was before, DM really that much about being in higher youth levels - In the actual game Lucas Andersen plays for the Danish full team at 16.

Not too keen on 3 pace TBH.

Should've just left it as it was before, DM really that much about being in higher youth levels - In the actual game Lucas Andersen plays for the Danish full team at 16.

After seeing that ill start again. But will keep 50 CA