Yeah, start again, how long you think until next update. Maybe do player backgrounds aswell? For example Stephen Ireland had been released from the Fulham academy and is now seeking a new club etc etc etc. Doesn't have to be long just punchy. Bit of involvement and stuff.

After seeing that ill start again. But will keep 50 CA

50 CA's the reason players have such low stats. Use 100, works fine, I've used it many times in my old BaP's and players hardly ever get signed by big clubs, even at 14.

Yeah, start again, how long you think until next update. Maybe do player backgrounds aswell? For example Stephen Ireland had been released from the Fulham academy and is now seeking a new club etc etc etc. Doesn't have to be long just punchy. Bit of involvement and stuff.

Yeah im going to do that. Will also switch it to 100 CA

Hey stephen if you are starting again may I join? I'll post my stats so if it's alright you have them if not I understand!

Full Name: Yosef David Johnson
Common Name: Yosef Johnson
Ethnticity: Spanish/Italian/African American/Caucasian
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: Light Brown
Nation + City of Birth: USA, OHIO
Attributes (Pick 5 Mental and Technical Attribute and 3 Physical that will be 20) (All the rest will be put to 10)
Mental stats (5):Creativity, Decisions, Flair, Work Rate, Decisions.
Techinal stats (5):Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Technique, Passing.
Physical stats: (3):Agility, Pace, Acceleration.
Current Ability:
Potential Ability:
Current Reputation:
Home Reputation: 350
World Reputation:
Height: 187cm
Weight: 69kg
Position(s): AMC(T-Attack)/RW(Advanced Playmaker-Attack)/ST(T-Attack)/LW(Advanced Playmaker-Attack)
Foot: Natural Right, Solid Left
Date of Birth: 8/31/1990

Im not sure what the current ability means, but if you let me know i can update immediately.

Full name: Oliver Edward Houghton. Common name : Oliver Houghton. Ethnticity : Spainish / English. Hair colour : brown. Skin tone: white.Nation and city of birth:England , Manchester . Attributes : any but not below 7 please . Mental stats: any again but not that low :) . Physical stats : any again but not low :). Current ability : any not low though . Potential ability : high. Height : 178 cm. weight 68 kg.Amc , St , Rw. Foot: both. Date of birth: 1/7/1995. Thanks.

Stephen Holland

Stephen was born in to a normal family in the south of Ireland he was quite bad at School and was at pretty much everything but once he got on the soccer field he was untouchable. He was picked at the age of ten as Ireland's hottest prospect but he broke his leg one day after a tackle from his best mate.

Sean Collum

Sean was born in the sea in a boat off the coast of Donegal. He was a great fisherboy with his dad and won many competions. But one day his Father suddenly died and he said he'll never go back on the water. But his Uncle got him into another sport called Soccer it took him awhile but when he got used to it he was world class beating anyone that comes close to him.

Costas Medina

Costas mom and dad where both Drug Addicts where he had a awful first three years with him being exposed to drugs alot. He was five when finally got away with him being taken into another family. He then started playing soccer with his few mates and he was easily better than them.

Arkady Gorgovitch

The Russian Powerhouse was born into a family of body builder were he was already at the gym at three. But things then took a turn for the worst he tried out some pills he got from a mate and then he got hooked on them it took him until 15 to finally get him off it with Soccer helping him through it since he was still a very strong and walked through everyone.

Tobey James

Tobey was born right beside Danny Welbeck and they had a great bond through soccer he was the better off the two but one day a United scout showed up and they had a competition to see who's better which Danny won easily.

Ross Rankin

Rankin was always a great player and was a great player. He won awards every year for 10 years and was close to signing for Barcelona but rejected saying he wanted to finish school first he finished it and is know looking for a club.

Ryan Golding

Golding is the Nephew of the great player Ryan Giggs he got a scholarship to the United Academy but he blow it after becoming too agressive on the pitch. He has now come back but is he still the same player?

Connor Smith

Connor Smith was born in a hostel and was homeless for 10 years he finally came out and became a world class player. Will smith become like his Parents or become rich.

Liam Drury

Liam Drury was the son of Billionares and had a easy carear to the top with his parents owning Melbourne Victory. He had a following out and know he has to go on by himself but can he make it?

Yapo De Cuyper

Yapo was awful at everything until he went to a football training camp. He became a great player with pace and almost everything. But he has been up and down for a while will he go back to his own self?

Kristo Laur

Kristo lived indoors for years but he finally got out and started playing some soccer. He was a pretty average player until he was bullied about being bad at soccer. He stayed at home and worked on everthing and became a great player

Wow I never knew I was the nephew of Giggs, Learn something new everyday :)
And I am actually very aggressive when I play football.

HAHAHAHA A boat of the coast of Donegal, classic!
Donegal Catch... hard to beat ;)

Billionaires, i wish! Hopefully I'll make up with my parents and they will bring me in to Victory for the highest possible wage :)

​August Review

Nottingham_Forest_logo.gif

Sean Callum

Sean Callum has moved over seas to Nottingham Forest he signed on a two year deal and is also with the Ireland U/21's and has made a apprence.

Costas Medina

Costas has not moved to any club but is part of the Greece international squad and that could stir some interest in the young Greek man.

lokomotiv_moscow.gif

Arkaduy Gorgovitch

Gorgovitch has joined Lokomativ Moscow and was also called up to the Russian Under 21's where he is set to start in the upcoming match.

175px-Sheffield_Wednesday.svg.png

Tobbey James

Tobey James recieved offers from Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton on the 15th of August. 12 Days later he made his debut against Colchester were they lost 3-1. He is also part of England U/21's and is capped for them.

Ross Rankin

Ross has been called up to England Under 19's. He has not joined any club though but Bristol City,Cardiff City,Crystal Palace,Portsmouth and in smaller interest West Ham all looking after the players progess.

hibernian_crest_web.gif

Ryan Golding

Ryan Golding rejected a offer from Raith Rovers instead he went to Hibernain and has been capped for the Wales Under 21's and has his place kept for there upcoming game

Liam Drury

Drury not signed for a club but is in contract talks with Belgium outfit Gent. FCV Dender are also after him but no offer has come in from them.

Yapo De Cuyper

Yapo has not been signed for a club but is getting interest from Leiria and Vitoria with Minor Interest from Club Brugge and Vitoria

eaeb97f34ef224c8018cfe4108139898_Sporting_Lisbon.gif

Kristo Laur

Kristo has joined Sporting Lisbon with rejecting Montpellier and Nurnburg. Kristo has also scored his first goal for Estonis U/21's against Luxembourg in a friendly.

0,,10421~9135985,00.jpg

Connor Smith

Connor was spoiled for choice with Motherwell,Coventry,Peterbrough and Cardiff City all chasing him. He choose Peterbrough and has made his debut against Portsmouth were he showed some promising signs

Last edited: