The Royal Wedding

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 7K

Jak

Reaction score
So who actually gives a **** about it happening this Friday? Personally not me and the constant adverts are starting get annoying. Anyone doing anything for it? Watching it on TV, going to a street party, protesting about it, burning something with the Queens head?

Not bothered by it tbh, slightly disrupts studying for my AS exams though.

Will watch it, while playing the drinking game.

Planning on not remembering anything the next day.

Not because I care about the wedding, I just want to get lashed :)

theres a drinking game?

Couldn't give a stuff. As long as the stores are offering cheap booze, thats all i care about

Going to a street party, more to do with the party than me actually caring about the wedding.

In terms of the wedding, this picture says it all for my feelings on it:
notasinglewasgiven.jpg

Would play drinking game but i'm probably a bit too young :) Probably watch it for no reason

I'll just be happy I've another day off work.

I'll be watching it, i can't wait! :) I like all things to do with the Monarchy.

I'm glad it's a bank holiday as well...ahhh more time off work for me! :) :wub:

you gonna purposefully be the last person to shout "God save the future King!" upon the proclamation of "I now pronounce you man and wife" and down the Future King's cup? ;)

I like the idea of a drinking game but i have to work :(

Happy for the day off work, its a tad annoying with ALL the stuff you can buy about it!!

It means absolutely nothing to me. I'm off until next Tuesday anyway so its not as if I have an extra day off and I couldn't care less about anything to do with the Royal family. I just wish the whole thing can be over and done with and so I don't have to hear about it

I hope she jilts him at the altar, now that would make me interested.

you gonna purposefully be the last person to shout "God save the future King!" upon the proclamation of "I now pronounce you man and wife" and down the Future King's cup? ;)

Indeed, I plan on getting completely cunted. :)

Will be doing the drinking game if I can. Should be good fun seeing how many people Prince Philip insults.

Back