The Royal Wedding

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 7K
I dont give a **** about the wedding, whats the big attraction watching wealthy people get married, now if there was revoultion and all the royals were getting beheaded that i would watch

I dont give a **** about the wedding, whats the big attraction watching wealthy people get married, now if there was revoultion and all the royals were getting beheaded that i would watch

There are websites for that.

Well the tourism revenue they bring in > Tax paid. But it's still retarded how people go crazy over them for how little they do, I agree with you. You forgot she has the challenging job of reading a speech someone wrote for her on an auto prompt on the camera once a year as well.

actually its more like tourism revenue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tax paid. Personally i like the idea of a monarchy, i like even more the idea that its largely symbolic but it makes the country a **** of money. Better value that hundreds of millions of pounds that go into government quangos

Ill watch for the drinking game

I'm sure it will be on the news at some point

But then you'll have missed it! ;)

I am looking forward to it, actually, if only to meet with my friends and have a drink.

actually its more like tourism revenue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tax paid. Personally i like the idea of a monarchy, i like even more the idea that its largely symbolic but it makes the country a **** of money. Better value that hundreds of millions of pounds that go into government quangos

Exactly my reasons.

Last edited:

Agreed, needs to be done. Though I found out the broadcasting of the Royal Wedding begins very early, hopefully I can be bothered to wake up.

Also, getting the mates together for early gathering seems difficult.

Will probs spend the day sleeping and watching stuff off my HDD.

Then play some Mortal Kombat and repeat.

I'm going to watch it... Purely just so I can knock one out over Kate Middleton.

I'm going to watch it... Purely just so I can knock one out over Kate Middleton.

you sound like sickipedia
I hope one day Kate Middleton is queen. That way I won't have to go further than a 50p piece for wanking material.

Extra day off school and then it's May day the following Monday. 4 day weekend !!!

My Aunt was part of the team that made the dress, She measured Catherine and worked with a team in actually making the dress! :)

Won't be watching it as I have no interest in the Royal Family at all, but my ma had daybreak on this morning while I was having breakfast and it said will is wearing a Irish suit, why?

Back