THe v2 works well on all type of teams.

yeah i like more the v1 because is more offensive and allows to score more goals (you'll concede more too) but v2 has worked better for me, i think is more complete and stable, though the 4-2-3-1 is always an offensive shape ;)

I'm testing your tactic, in my Hereford save in the Skrill Premiere.

But I noticed that the "away" one, has WB an IF and the other one, has FB and W... are they right or maybe you switch their name?

btw, played my first game of the league 3-1 win at Home. Gonna post my results at the middle of the season.

Thanks for sharing.

P.d.: Do you have player filters for this tactic?

They're right ;) generally when you play at home opposite team will play more defensive and narrower, so i use wingers instructed by default to "run wide with the ball" in order to stretch the defense; the same concept away from home, you'll generally find more offensive and wider teams, so i play with IFs with "cut inside" to exploit the space they'll leave in the middle :D
I don't have right now player filters, i'll do that thanks ;)

First game with this tactic was a convincing 3-0 win which came after a run of draws I was having so can'r complain at all.

V2 is sooooo f...king great mate, im having extremely great results since i started using your tactic, its beast.
Started using in the middle of the season with Tottenham and 12W 1D 0L so far, i've never had such a successful run.
Thanks mate, i love to see my team play such a beautiful football.
Just one question, have a fixed att corner/def corner setups bcoz im not scoring to much from corners, only 2 so far and conceded 2?

Won the league on the last match thanks to the goal difference.
Check this out, started using this tactic from Leicester match

V2 is sooooo f...king great mate, im having extremely great results since i started using your tactic, its beast.
Started using in the middle of the season with Tottenham and 12W 1D 0L so far, i've never had such a successful run.
Thanks mate, i love to see my team play such a beautiful football.
Just one question, have a fixed att corner/def corner setups bcoz im not scoring to much from corners, only 2 so far and conceded 2?

Won the league on the last match thanks to the goal difference.
Check this out, started using this tactic from Leicester match

wow amazing mate :D i'm happy that you're having fun :D
i don't know much about set pieces, it's a part of the game i've never considered that much, i ask help to you guys: let me know what are the best set pieces for this patch and i will update the tac with them ;)

Thanks for the tactical explanation! Now i understand what you tried to do with the IF!

I'm using only the Home tactic and it's great... sitting 7th when the Media prediction was 23th...

Great Tactic!

wow amazing mate :D i'm happy that you're having fun :D
i don't know much about set pieces, it's a part of the game i've never considered that much, i ask help to you guys: let me know what are the best set pieces for this patch and i will update the tac with them ;)

Try contacting jassar, he will help you, im sure, the only thing that needs to be fixed are corners and free kicks otherwise tactic is perfect, im going to play now CH.L Final against Barcelona and will let you know about my result. By the way i use only home version too, its perfect, the funny thing is that tactic is not fully fluid and i was having so great results, congrats dude, amazing work!

Guys V3 with new Jassar's set pieces is out, you should be able to score more now :D i'm looking for some help to test my new possession tactics as i don't have enough time to test them properly, is someone interested? let me know :)

Guys V3 with new Jassar's set pieces is out, you should be able to score more now :D i'm looking for some help to test my new possession tactics as i don't have enough time to test them properly, is someone interested? let me know :)

ill try it and will let u know

I try use this version v3 with pescara in serie a not good! but not good version 2 too

I try use this version v3 with pescara in serie a not good! but not good version 2 too

v3 and v2 are the same tac, only set pieces are changed, however what in specific is not working in your opinion? you're not scoring or you're conceding too much? let me know, maybe i can help you :)

I create many occasions, but i concede too much. an example: i win 1-0 in half hour we are 1-3. any tweaks?....i'm less solid in defense!

I create many occasions, but i concede too much. an example: i win 1-0 in half hour we are 1-3. any tweaks?....i'm less solid in defense!

something like this happens to me when i face narrow shaped teams, you said you're training in italy where, i suppose, most of teams play with 3-way defense and only 1 wide player per flank. i've made a narrow version i would be very happy if you can try it and let me know if something change :D

View attachment 557373

ok i try it but in my opinion there is a problem with the defence!

i think your team is too young for serie A, except Pelizzoli they're all u21. i think you'll have better results overall pairing Rugani with some more experienced player, and to use this tactic you'll need a better striker and at least the attacking winger must be good at finishing ;)

I just cant find the right words to congrat you on making this tactic, btw, i've made a few changes on the midfield and defence and PI, the tactic seems to be more solid in defence, so far this is what i achieved using this storming tactic :D

oh i forgot this one, check his total assists during the whole season, CRAZY, right?!