Resource icon

The Scottish Way - 442 2020-07-26

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Chrissy, does it matter a lot if I change the IWBs to FBs or WBs? Did you test it by any chance when making this tactic?

How much of a difference in performance will it make?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Chrissy Ross

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
+++ and also what is the advise for hard away games, and seeing-off a match having a lead.

Chrissy Ross

Aug 11, 2012
Glasgow
www.patreon.com
Hey Chrissy, does it matter a lot if I change the IWBs to FBs or WBs? Did you test it by any chance when making this tactic?

How much of a difference in performance will it make?

Thanks in advance
It was something I tested alot. If you take away the fullbacks cutting inside, you are seriously changing the overloading in the middle. By all means change the player roles but please be aware the tactic will not work as well. The whole tactic is geared towards overloading areas at certain times.

Chrissy Ross

Aug 11, 2012
Glasgow
www.patreon.com
+++ and also what is the advise for hard away games, and seeing-off a match having a lead.
You could time waste (but not if below the 80th minute), throw subs on etc.

Tactically you could change the mentality to balanced but be aware that will drastically affect the performance. The best way to defend is to constantly be on the attack imho.

ScottM73

Dec 24, 2015
Its doing a cracking job on my Norwich save, 10 straight wins in champions league qualifying spot, fingers crossed i can get into the champions league

• Love
Reactions: Chrissy Ross

GurfUnited

Dec 2, 2018
can someone printscreen players instruction? I have problem to get the tactic in to right folder on FM 20

KingLeer

Nov 10, 2020
Awww mate this is fantastic. Thank you. I planned to start a save with a bottom-feeder English Prem club and this tactic might just help. I am, however, playing on Stadia this year so I'm curious if you could show me the PIs and the set piece instructions? Set pieces are less important: I have some super effective ones that I use regularly, but always love to see a new one.

May 1, 2020
UK
www.youtube.com
Awww mate this is fantastic. Thank you. I planned to start a save with a bottom-feeder English Prem club and this tactic might just help. I am, however, playing on Stadia this year so I'm curious if you could show me the PIs and the set piece instructions? Set pieces are less important: I have some super effective ones that I use regularly, but always love to see a new one.
the video above in the thread has all the instructions and set pieces.

Reactions: KingLeer

robbius

Aug 2, 2019
This is a great tactic for strikers. I made myself a version of it in 442 with two DLP and traditional FB on support duty. It turned out great and is loads of fun. My AF’s love it and score by the boat load. Full credit to the creator

Reactions: KingLeer