Hey Chrissy, does it matter a lot if I change the IWBs to FBs or WBs? Did you test it by any chance when making this tactic?

How much of a difference in performance will it make?

Thanks in advance

+++ and also what is the advise for hard away games, and seeing-off a match having a lead.

Hey Chrissy, does it matter a lot if I change the IWBs to FBs or WBs? Did you test it by any chance when making this tactic?

How much of a difference in performance will it make?

Thanks in advance

It was something I tested alot. If you take away the fullbacks cutting inside, you are seriously changing the overloading in the middle. By all means change the player roles but please be aware the tactic will not work as well. The whole tactic is geared towards overloading areas at certain times.

+++ and also what is the advise for hard away games, and seeing-off a match having a lead.

You could time waste (but not if below the 80th minute), throw subs on etc.

Tactically you could change the mentality to balanced but be aware that will drastically affect the performance. The best way to defend is to constantly be on the attack imho.

Its doing a cracking job on my Norwich save, 10 straight wins in champions league qualifying spot, fingers crossed i can get into the champions league

Its doing a cracking job on my Norwich save, 10 straight wins in champions league qualifying spot, fingers crossed i can get into the champions league
Well done mate, love how you are tweaking the tactic and making it work for you!

can someone printscreen players instruction? I have problem to get the tactic in to right folder on FM 20

Awww mate this is fantastic. Thank you. I planned to start a save with a bottom-feeder English Prem club and this tactic might just help. I am, however, playing on Stadia this year so I'm curious if you could show me the PIs and the set piece instructions? Set pieces are less important: I have some super effective ones that I use regularly, but always love to see a new one.

Awww mate this is fantastic. Thank you. I planned to start a save with a bottom-feeder English Prem club and this tactic might just help. I am, however, playing on Stadia this year so I'm curious if you could show me the PIs and the set piece instructions? Set pieces are less important: I have some super effective ones that I use regularly, but always love to see a new one.
the video above in the thread has all the instructions and set pieces.

Hello This tactic works on FM21 ? And u use AM ? OI ?

This is a great tactic for strikers. I made myself a version of it in 442 with two DLP and traditional FB on support duty. It turned out great and is loads of fun. My AF’s love it and score by the boat load. Full credit to the creator