The Secret Footballer: Why battle of Bernabéu sent me to bed cursing

I will not believe your slanderous lies.

You have done well to resist, young Jedi.

You're such a *******, GC. (AHA! Put that in your pipe/signature and smoke/quote it!)

Some update. Busquets was caught by cameras calling Marcelo a "Mono". Which means in english, monkey.

How **** can this guy be? Wonder how his Barca teammates get on with him. Dani Alves recently complained in an interview that he still faces racism in Spain. And that people in spain call him a "monkey".

Then his cheating **** teammate biscuits calls Marcelo a "monkey". What a disgrace! Im not going to watch tomorrows game...if Barca gets decisions like that at Bernabeu. What are they gonig to get at Camp nou? And their cheating will probably continue...

Last edited:
Some update. Busquets was caught by cameras calling Marcelo a "Mono". Which means in english, monkey.

How **** can this guy be? Wonder how his Barca teammates get on with him. Dani Alves recently said in an interview that he still faces racism in Spain. And that people in spain call him a "monkey".

Then his cheating **** teammate biscuits calls Marcelo a "monkey". What a disgrace! Im not going to watch tomorrows game...if Barca gets decisions like that at Bernabeu. What are they gonig to get at Camp nou? And their cheating will probably continue...

hey don't be so biased you. Racism is bad and all that but both teams were as bad as each other in the match and if the "decision" your referring to is the red card i feel that he had is foot high studs showing and drove through the leg. Just cos Alves rolled around like a fairy doesnt make the tackle less derserving.

Also in the 1-1 League match barcelona won a pen fairly before Madrid equalised due to some diving by Marcelo. Now before you call me biased I hate both teams but I also hate ignorance of biased fans so think before you post something that biased

P.S. Racism is bad

hey don't be so biased you. Racism is bad and all that but both teams were as bad as each other in the match and if the "decision" your referring to is the red card i feel that he had is foot high studs showing and drove through the leg. Just cos Alves rolled around like a fairy doesnt make the tackle less derserving.

Also in the 1-1 League match barcelona won a pen fairly before Madrid equalised due to some diving by Marcelo. Now before you call me biased I hate both teams but I also hate ignorance of biased fans so think before you post something that biased

P.S. Racism is bad

Yeah...i just dont understand how you can get an red card when you dont touch the player. Pepe actually touched the ball slightly at first. It wasn't intentional and it was worth a yellow. And im not being biased about that. Most people say it's a yellow.

He didin't just roll on the floor. He was carried from the pitch when he didin't get touched.

But Biscuits was the worst villain on the night..no doubt. Dunno how he can call someone a "monkey" when his teammate get's called that and he doesn't like it. Wonder if he is really good friends with Biscuits.

And how can you say Marceloa dived there? Alves tackled him and it touched Marcelo. Of course he dived a bit but there was contact.

I hate biscuits :/ sold him off to Chelsea for 17M on my barca save :L
And yeah theres video footage that shows pepe didnt actually touch alves' ankle, so ANOTHER barca dive :/
I really hope the game tomorrow is better then what happened last week >_<

And Madridista, Marcelo went down far too easily >_< there was contact but not enough for a pen.

I do believe Pedro, Busquets and Dani Alves are nominated for Oscar for best actors for the acting in the
"Barcelona - Real Madrid Matches" compilation movie.

Its Spanish culture, every team does it week in week out in La Liga, there is a solid reason why it is not the best league in the world.
Timewasting (Extreme), gamesmanship and dives is all these players know.