Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing as people are making these, I will join in with the action. Here you will be able to find my databases!

England to Level 10 (14 if I have time) - Without 100's of cups, which get really annoying as say you achieve promotion to the prem, you still have to play in these cups. (Or your reserves, but still...)

Add european leagues (extend them, or add more)
Lots more leagues to lots of more countries.

Free agents db - All first division squads have added budgets
Like Triv's one, but the teams have added budgets. Also it will have alot more leagues than his.

Monthly Patches
After 11.1.1 gets released, with his permission, I would like to extend it every month, fixing reported problems.

Opposite country reputation
For example, Sao Tomé and Principle are the best team in the world and Spain are the worst. I just think it will create better newgens for those clubs.

A new UCL type competition with top two clubs from each country competing.
Each main country, so most of Europe, South America, the best North America, Asia ect.

Additional youngsters. (Under 16's teams?)
Hopefully I would like to create Under 16's teams, or just add lots of 15 year olds to the game. May need alot of research ;)

Create most African/Carribean leagues

Create a new country, with 5 tiers (Like English System)
Like my Apple Island's DB, but bigger and better.

Reduce Man City's budget.

Rename major leagues and competitions
Already done by StuW, but if he missed anything else, I would be happy to extend his Db to all leagues.

Chester back in BSP

No minus points
Just removing reductions to teams, if any.

Main English clubs out of debt
I will remove all debts from the English clubs.

Bring back 'Cup Winners Cup'
Alot of people may do this, but I want to be one of them ;)

Equal Starting budgets and reputation for ELP (Maybe La Liga, Ligue 1, Liga Sarues :S ect.)
This would be good, and create good competition.

World Classic XI League
Like on FIFA, but a whole league of stars.

Combined eastern europe database
A database where the best teams from Eastern Europe are in one league.

World League sorted by reputation.
Hopefully there will be 12 tiers!

World cup qualifying grouped by reputation.
I am unsure if you can do this, but it would be great, it would make it a challenge to qualify, instead of always having the same teams. Also if you are managing small countries, you could have fun in the WC!

Italy level 6 (9 if I have time)
I made this last year, but it took ages. Like England.

Working extended Brazillian league.
This will take forever, and there are loads of cups. Expect to be made on Patch 11.3.2

Lots of Youth cups in England.
They will be identical to the ones already in place with a rule on youth. will your club win the FA Youth Cup?

Replace worst reputation teams in europe for best outside of europe (Only for UCL)
Basically put eg. Brazil leagues in place of Andorra, to allow them to compete in Europe.

New club with no players in EPL, NPC, NP1, NP2, BSP - Will your club give you the best regen team or not?

New cup in England - Different style

All youth teams given -10 potential.

Injury Pack

News Pack

Awards Pack
-Extra awards pack for additional leagues. I may also edit other people's additional leagues with added awards.

Minimum of 5 under 23 players in first 11, 2 Under 21, 1 Under 19 (Very flexible. Future changes may occur)

B/C Teams like spain, in lower divisions for England.

League of Britain

Massive Scottish league, with teams from second division moved into first division with added rep. (Because of low ammount of teams, also league will have no split)

English style [additional league, probably mega leagues)

British UCL type competition

Blackpool get Man City owners rival company

Regional sub divisions (may take some time)

Oceanian super league

Prem teams swapped with level 10 clubs (Level 10 clubs get bigger budget and rep, and prem teams all get equal rep).

Rich teams get point deductions, such as Man Utd, Chelsea ect.

Northen leagues (A league with countries which have territories above scotland - can be addapted for south ect.) This will mostly be Russian teams I expect.

Asian football revamed to make it more attractive.

Make all -9 player have -10 potential.
-All -10 players British as a second edition to this DB.

All players with 170 potential and higher made English.

All -10/-9 players EU National (Especially for Brazillians)

These are ideas that can be unlocked on handheld. I thought of adding them:

No transfer windows (If possible) Maybe only for additional leagues
No Work Permits

*Unless these DB's have been made before, or people have said they will make these, I don't want anyone steeling my idea's.

**I would like help for some DB's, so if people are willing to...

***These are all I am making until FM12. If anyone has any idea's to add, I will make.

****You can ask for permission to create these DB's, and I will post here, saying made by ...

*****I plan to start on these in a few weeks.

*Unless these DB's have been made before, or people have said they will make these, I don't want anyone steeling my idea's.

You've basically took every idea or already done Db on FM10 for FM11 and claimed your doing these, please tell us what db in that list is actually a original idea by you ?

****You can ask for permission to create these DB's, and I will post here, saying made by ...

I dont need permission nor does anybody else to create a Db from scratch, I suggest you start getting peoples permission to use their work to re-edit or claim as your own.

I Agree with Psycho. You can't just claim all of those 'ideas', that really aren't even yours, simply because you might make a DB. If someone makes a DB that does the same thing as you, tough. You will just have to compete with them, and that competition should drive you to make your DB better.

BTW your post is a wall of text. You might want to add some sort of formatting to it.

Last edited:
i have already made a few databases for FM11 in the download section
i WILL be doing more
and frankly i dont care what you do, anything and everything i make available for others to use on this site has and will continue to be 100 percent my own work

Frankly none of thse are ur idea's, I dontm mind u taking ideas as frankly it happens all over the world and I do it too, what I dont like is how ur putting a copyright over these ideas as if u had thought up of them, frankly I will do every idea on that list, sue me

Rename major leagues and competitions
Already done by StuW, but if he missed anything else, I would be happy to extend his Db to all leagues.

Injury Pack

British UCL type competition

League of Britain

England to Level 10 (14 if I have time) - Without 100's of cups, which get really annoying as say you achieve promotion to the prem, you still have to play in these cups. (Or your reserves, but still...)

Create most African/Carribean leagues

Add european leagues (extend them, or add more)
Lots more leagues to lots of more countries.

Bring back 'Cup Winners Cup'
Alot of people may do this, but I want to be one of them ;)

Free agents db - All first division squads have added budgets
Like Triv's one, but the teams have added budgets. Also it will have alot more leagues than his.

okay: White: a lot of these databases have been made before and arent your ideas - that doesn't matter tho because you don't have to ask anyone's permission as long as what you do is your own work. as everything i make will my 100 percent my own i will be asking you permission for precisely nothing...

examples:
Red - you mention my Free Agents, you never asked my permission to do this. and i would be an idiot if i thought it was my idea. Fossmeister has made a world free agents database, did you ask his permission? No. Tiraths did something similar for FM10, did ask his permission? No. These free Agents databases have been around for ages, good luck asking everbodies permission.... If what you post up is just my free agents with a couple of budget adjustments then you will just get yourself into more trouble again

Orange - Luke Cro has been banging on about wanting to do this for months and months, have you asked his permission? No. Will he be the only one who makes this? No.

Blue - Nick has a thread where additional leagues are made, as he did for FM10... did you ask Nicks permission? No. Is he the only person to have this idea? No

Green - Ok, Superbladesman did down to level 11 for FM10 and Nick is attempting to go down to level 21. Others will surely have their own versions too.... Did you ask Nick or SuperBladesMan for permission? No.

Maroon - I made a league i britain database for FM10 and will be making it again for FM11 - many others have and will make versions of this... Dis you ask my Permission? No.

Gray - Psycho1970 made a cup with all brittish teams in for FM10. and same with GB leagues, plenty of people will try their own versions of this.... Did you ask Psycho1970's permission? No.

Purple - Nick made a couple of injury packs for FM10, probably will do the same for FM11... Did you ask Nicks permission? No.

Yellow you state that StuW has already done this... Did you ask StuWs permission? No.

YOU DONT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO MAKE YOUR OWN DATABASES...

oh and you dont spell stealing with two e's (not the way you mean it anyway)

Last edited:
****** ****, calm down, look, it's 'The Shots', I mean come on...

Everyone knows basically all the 'ideas' he has had are something someone has already done for FM10, What is he going to do if you make a similar database to him? cry?

Get over it for **** sake, it's only editing.

Now no more posts about 'ZOMG THEY AINT HIS IDEAZ' or I will start infracting.

PS. Also, 'The Shots' I would take the last 5 lines of your OP out.

Its not just the fact that he's claiming the ideas as his own, its that he will use other peoples Dbs to "update" and then claim them as his own, like with the guides. If I make a Db and people want it changing/updating for a wider audience then I will be the one to do it. If someone wants to make a similar Db to the one Im doing then all well and good, all competition welcome.

If people like the shots keep getting away with hi-jacking others work then a lot of good editors will post their Dbs elsewhere. Which would be a shame as FM Base is currently the best FM forum on net.

Rant Over...

****** ****, calm down, look, it's 'The Shots', I mean come on...

Everyone knows basically all the 'ideas' he has had are something someone has already done for FM10, What is he going to do if you make a similar database to him? cry?

Get over it for **** sake, it's only editing.

Now no more posts about 'ZOMG THEY AINT HIS IDEAZ' or I will start infracting.

PS. Also, 'The Shots' I would take the last 5 lines of your OP out.

I frankly dont give a **** about him stealing the ideas as it happens all the time. what I like is hw he copyrights his ideas

I frankly dont give a **** about him stealing the ideas as it happens all the time. what I like is hw he copyrights his ideas

Seriously? I lol'ed.

How can you copyright a database? I mean, whats he going to do if someone makes the same one? Report you to the police.

@psycho1970: If you can give us some proof of this, and if he hasn't been crediting the origional makers of the database, then he will be dealt with.

Seriously?

Pot? Kettle? Black?

Last edited:
The Shots, if you didn't want anyone stealing 'your ideas'. You shouldn't of posted them in the first place.

@psycho1970: If you can give us some proof of this, and if he hasn't been crediting the origional makers of the database, then he will be dealt with.

He was already dealt with for numerous cases of stealing other peoples work.

Seriously? I lol'ed.

How can you copyright a database? I mean, whats he going to do if someone makes the same one? Report you to the police.

I did not mean copyright in a literal sense Dunc, just read the last 5 lines where he says we have to ask his permission before creating the DBs, I think that I am going to create evey DB on that list expect the U-16s one basically cause I am not a paedophile(K)

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

He was already dealt with for numerous cases of stealing other peoples work.

ahh, I will enbevr forget when I saw that pathetic thread, I thought people would have enough brain cells to save the tactic they are stealing in a different name and atleast tweak the sliders abit, buit he kept the original name of the tactic :(

It's probably best if you remove that long list of almost every possible database, and just update the OP once you've made one and you can just keep adding to the list

Sorry Shots but have a Db which surprisingly was'nt on your list though Im sure your the only one who will play it. Have Fun

Whoa!

First off, most of these DB's have been made before. I am just saying that any original ones people can't use.

Also if I extend any DB's, I will always ask permission. I have learnt my lesson!!! :mad:

Plus my idea's are not 'Copyrighted.' I am just saying if there are any original ideas, I don't want people passing it off as their own.

Its meant to be wall text which makes it seem longer. :p

Also all my DB's, unless I have had permission to extend, will be made from scratch!

Whoa!

First off, most of these DB's have been made before. I am just saying that any original ones people can't use.

Also if I extend any DB's, I will always ask permission. I have learnt my lesson!!! :mad:

Plus my idea's are not 'Copyrighted.' I am just saying if there are any original ideas, I don't want people passing it off as their own.

Its meant to be wall text which makes it seem longer. :p

Also all my DB's, unless I have had permission to extend, will be made from scratch!

1) Ok so ur original ideas, people cant use em but u can use other people's ideas :p:p

As I said in my first post tell us what are the "Original" Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.