Status
Not open for further replies.
okay: White: a lot of these databases have been made before and arent your ideas - that doesn't matter tho because you don't have to ask anyone's permission as long as what you do is your own work. as everything i make will my 100 percent my own i will be asking you permission for precisely nothing...

examples:
Red - you mention my Free Agents, you never asked my permission to do this. and i would be an idiot if i thought it was my idea. Fossmeister has made a world free agents database, did you ask his permission? No. Tiraths did something similar for FM10, did ask his permission? No. These free Agents databases have been around for ages, good luck asking everbodies permission.... If what you post up is just my free agents with a couple of budget adjustments then you will just get yourself into more trouble again

Orange - Luke Cro has been banging on about wanting to do this for months and months, have you asked his permission? No. Will he be the only one who makes this? No.

Blue - Nick has a thread where additional leagues are made, as he did for FM10... did you ask Nicks permission? No. Is he the only person to have this idea? No

Green - Ok, Superbladesman did down to level 11 for FM10 and Nick is attempting to go down to level 21. Others will surely have their own versions too.... Did you ask Nick or SuperBladesMan for permission? No.

Maroon - I made a league i britain database for FM10 and will be making it again for FM11 - many others have and will make versions of this... Dis you ask my Permission? No.

Gray - Psycho1970 made a cup with all brittish teams in for FM10. and same with GB leagues, plenty of people will try their own versions of this.... Did you ask Psycho1970's permission? No.

Purple - Nick made a couple of injury packs for FM10, probably will do the same for FM11... Did you ask Nicks permission? No.

Yellow you state that StuW has already done this... Did you ask StuWs permission? No.

YOU DONT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO MAKE YOUR OWN DATABASES...

oh and you dont spell stealing with two e's (not the way you mean it anyway)
First off, whoa! I never said anything about not having permission. I will not touch your DB's either, so calm down about that. If a DB has been made by more than one person, and that person never asked for permission, I will assume to try and make it.

I will try and answer what you have stated in order:

I am saying that if you make these DB's, that I will help you bump it in this thread. I mean to make all of these will take a very long time, and people will see some and think it is never done before. I will make.

The free agents DB's have been around forever like you said. I just used yours as an example. If you want me to request permission go ahead. I dunno, but yours might be the first for Fm11, so I appreciate your work, and wont steel anything.

I don't know what Luke Cro gets up to, whether he PM'ed this to you, or had it in his sig. I wouldn't know!
I assume that lots of people will want to make this,so go ahead, it was not my idea.

Additional leagues aren't Nick's idea. Plus, he is taking requests, I am just making whatever I want. That's not steeling, in fact additional leagues are the main point of the editor.

SuperBladesman, has given permission to everyone to try and make it, well I think, and there is a strict rule about steeling. I know a guy called RTC on SI Forums is creating a DB, but that is all I know of.
If Nick is allowed to make one, then so am I.

As I already said, I will not be copying, my league of Britain will be different. Also as I said if more than one person has made it, then that is fine.

I haven't heard of Psyco's DB, and I will ask his permission if you like, like I already said. I will ask permission.

Millions of people have made injury packs, but if you want me to ask Nick, then fair enough. Mine will differ, I assume, but I don't mind. Any DB's that have only been made by one person, I will ask their permission.

I will ask StuW to extend his, and give him full credit.

Sorry, I think I must have worded it badly.

Oh yeah, and you spell 'tho' 'though.' just joking (6)

the paedo idea is his

1) Ok so ur original ideas, people cant use em but u can use other people's ideas :p:p
If they are original, I will ask permission!!!

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

the paedo idea is his
That one, I think someone will have already made? Not sure tho ;)

Lol haha i think all the editors including myself realise what an idiot you are.?

All our DB's and ideas

Just a tip. 'Steel' is spelt 'steal'

This thread is full of garbage.

Make a thread when you actually get round to making a database instead of just talking about it.

First off, whoa! I never said anything about not having permission. I will not touch your DB's either, so calm down about that. If a DB has been made by more than one person, and that person never asked for permission, I will assume to try and make it.

I will try and answer what you have stated in order:

I am saying that if you make these DB's, that I will help you bump it in this thread. I mean to make all of these will take a very long time, and people will see some and think it is never done before. I will make.

The free agents DB's have been around forever like you said. I just used yours as an example. If you want me to request permission go ahead. I dunno, but yours might be the first for Fm11, so I appreciate your work, and wont steel anything.

I don't know what Luke Cro gets up to, whether he PM'ed this to you, or had it in his sig. I wouldn't know!
I assume that lots of people will want to make this,so go ahead, it was not my idea.

Additional leagues aren't Nick's idea. Plus, he is taking requests, I am just making whatever I want. That's not steeling, in fact additional leagues are the main point of the editor.

SuperBladesman, has given permission to everyone to try and make it, well I think, and there is a strict rule about steeling. I know a guy called RTC on SI Forums is creating a DB, but that is all I know of.
If Nick is allowed to make one, then so am I.

As I already said, I will not be copying, my league of Britain will be different. Also as I said if more than one person has made it, then that is fine.

I haven't heard of Psyco's DB, and I will ask his permission if you like, like I already said. I will ask permission.

Millions of people have made injury packs, but if you want me to ask Nick, then fair enough. Mine will differ, I assume, but I don't mind. Any DB's that have only been made by one person, I will ask their permission.

I will ask StuW to extend his, and give him full credit.

Sorry, I think I must have worded it badly.

well you've just agreed with my point, you can make whatever databases you like regardless of whether the idea has been thought of before - you don't have to ask permission unless you are going to use somebodies work for your own gain

Status
Not open for further replies.