The "Should I Sell Him?" Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 5K
Definately sell Ireland and Adebayor. Also maybe sell villa but keep the regen

Keep Ireland and the regen, Sell ade and villa

Keep:
Villa- Looks like he may carrying on scoring for a couple of seasons then he will be a great mentor for your younger stars and may still score some vital goals when he gets older.

Taylor- He looks like a hot prospect so you don't want to regret it a couple of years down the line if he becomes one of the best players in the world.

Sell:
Ireland- He may be decent but you should cash up for him now while you can. You may not be able in a year or so's time so you don't want to regret it.

Adebayor- I assume he is getting on a bit and probably isn't delivering the goods so get as much as you can for him now.

Hope this helps mate. (H)

i would definately sell adebayor and ireland, defo keep taylor and i would sell villa if you could get a bot more out of juventus, if not keep him as he will be a quality mentor for young strikers

i bought Benjani in my first season as Derby, now i am currently in the premiership and he is not really playing up to the same standard that he was in the championship and i am wondering if i should sell him or keep him as a backup.

i have currently got Micheal Owen coming in on transfer, so i am still wondering if i have any room for him.

I'm Valencia and my left attackers are:

David Silva - Mata - Jordi Alba - Vicente

Vicente cannot join the game anymore but he's trademark for Valencia

Mata is young and performs very well

Alba is promising

Silva is not better than Mata on left winger but can play both attacking and center midfielder.

So, should i sell Vicente and Silva?

Last edited:
I'm Valencia and my left attackers are:

David Silva - Mata - Jordi Alba - Vicente

Vicente cannot join the game anymore but he's trademark for Valencia

Mata is young and performs very well

Alba is promising

Silva is not better than Mata on left winger but can play both attacking and center midfielder.

So, should i sell Vicente and Silva?

Vincente :) Silva is a much better performer. Keep Silva - Sell Vincente. Buy Di Maria if you can to replace Vincente, he's an awesome backup for my Man City.

Silva is one of the best players on the game so dont sell him but sell Vicente

Sell Vicente keep Silva at all costs

Yes you're right but look at the dilemmas;

If I sell Vicente, some players gonna be very upset, because when I sold Marchena, I hardly fixed problems :)

I'm playing 4-4-2 and Silva is not performing as Mata on left wing. Sometimes i'm putting him in cm. anyway he hasn't regular position. I'm afraid of he's gonna make problems and go away very cheap.

At least, I'm gonna sell Vicente. Whatever happens, happens...

Yes you're right but look at the dilemmas;

If I sell Vicente, some players gonna be very upset, because when I sold Marchena, I hardly fixed problems :)

I'm playing 4-4-2 and Silva is not performing as Mata on left wing. Sometimes i'm putting him in cm. anyway he hasn't regular position. I'm afraid of he's gonna make problems and go away very cheap.

At least, I'm gonna sell Vicente. Whatever happens, happens...

who are your two strikers? Cos I'd put Silva behind one and play 4-2-3-1, thus getting him and Mata into the same team in their preferred positions. There aren't many strikers in the game who's presence means Silva can only fight Mata for a left-wing position.

And I agree, do sell Vicente. As he will rarely start it would be a good thing to freshen up the squad and change things up a bit, sometimes losing one or two of the older players helps with the transition. Plus, a bit of youthful competitiveness over starting places can't be a bad thing, whereas Vicente will drop off the pace quite quickly and will become excess baggage.

Hi ive bought Luis Suarez as he normally plays well against me , but for me he has been poor, ive only had him for 3 months though and has occasionally shown quality occasionly, i bought him for 22 mill what do i do?:)

Hi ive bought Luis Suarez as he normally plays well against me , but for me he has been poor, ive only had him for 3 months though and has occasionally shown quality occasionly, i bought him for 22 mill what do i do?:)

Have you been using him in the right role, 3 months is pretty short, some players take a while to settle in but it can be worth once they have fully adapted to there surroundings.

Not always, the problem is when he doesnt play i take him out the team and play berbatov instead, so hes not getting a run in the team upfront , so i use him as substitute on the wing , ill try and keep him in the first team as he just scored the winner against madrid for me so hopefully he'll keep getting better? also ive got attacking wingers who i dont play cos i play 4-1-2-1-2 but without any width so should i keep them incase or should i try and buy more versatile players? sorry for the long reply thanks:)

Not always, the problem is when he doesnt play i take him out the team and play berbatov instead, so hes not getting a run in the team upfront , so i use him as substitute on the wing , ill try and keep him in the first team as he just scored the winner against madrid for me so hopefully he'll keep getting better? also ive got attacking wingers who i dont play cos i play 4-1-2-1-2 but without any width so should i keep them incase or should i try and buy more versatile players? sorry for the long reply thanks:)

Its always handy to have versatile players but an easy way to make your current ones more useful is to train them for the position you want, it only takes them about three months for them to adapt to that position.

Okay thanks for your help mate , i think i might be using this alot:)

I got him for 60m for Madrid and he scores like what u have posted.

Back