The "Should I Sell Him?" Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 5K
Should i sell Rafeal for Man utd they've offered 10.25 mill and hes valued at 4.1 , but hes playing well and getting better and better?

Try holding them to ransom. Ask for 'percentage of next sale' as well. :)

If they don't make a profit they won't give you anything. At the end of the day it is up to you. :S

Yeah , im going to keep him i reckon as he will keep getting better thanks:)

Should I sell Ben Tozer, young Newcastle CB for 2.5M up front, no clauses? Its the first January transfer window so i'm still trying to sort out the dodgy finances. Does he turn out any good?

how on earth has he got a goalscoring record like that without cheating, sheer madness!

how about arsenal i've complete team of it who should i sell?

Rosicky.

Should I sell Ben Tozer, young Newcastle CB for 2.5M up front, no clauses? Its the first January transfer window so i'm still trying to sort out the dodgy finances. Does he turn out any good?

Just sell him away and get another better young defender.

you shouldnt sell rosicky, he is a decent backup, scored 5 and 6 assist in 15 games first season for me

also i think you should sell eboue and get a better rb backub

Last edited:
only one? can u give me the complete list? anyway thx m8

Alex Song, Silvestre, Sunu, Watt and maybe Traore as well.

you shouldnt sell rosicky, he is a decent backup, scored 5 and 6 assist in 15 games first season for me

also i think you should sell eboue and get a better rb backub

I agree Rosicky is a decent backup but i sold him away coz of his wages which is quite high to me. And somehow he's quite prone to injuries as well. Can get Di Maria to replace him (H)

NICE but who's possible replacement for song? i can't buy annan because of his WP so i go aron gunnarsson what do u think?

i'd prob sell villa and ireland cuz ur just not gonna be using them so why not let them go.
At the moment, for my AML - ive got young and di maria (backup).
AMC - gourcoff and canales (backup),
now the question i have is who to sell? even though young's stats are not that good but everyone in the team has good relationships with him and his quite consistent, whereas albin has quite good stats and is natural for both AMC and AML. btw i havent got di maria yet his coming next season but just thinking long term. Im Aston Villa.

I would sell Adebayor because he's overrated and really doesn't perform that well on the pitch. Ireland is a great back-up with lots of creativity so I would keep him and also the regen.
Villa is a pickle. But if I were you I would keep him untill he resigns with football. Even at his 40's he would probably still be a great back-up for your man city squad. And if he retires at your club and decides to continue in football, you can sign him as scout/coach/... with ease.
And its not like you need the money when you're playing man city <)

Back