2021 FIRST TRANSFER WINDOW REVIEW

I decided to stick with my original plan and use subtitute players in all competitions but Premier League. I was lucky i had an easy Champions Cup Group and i managed to qualify as second but i was unlucky i got a draw against Bayern. I am first in Premier League and i am challenging every cup. It seems like my wonderkids are doing a fine job which is satistying

View attachment 191317

View attachment 191316

Rajkovic seems to play a bit better but he is making crucial mistakes here and there. Unfortunately, Belotti got injured for 3 months but Flavio did an amazing job

2021 REVIEW

Another successful year ended. I used my subtitute players in all competitions but Premier which i won quite easily even though Man City was in a sick form. I made record of total points gathered and i am very happy with my performance in the league

View attachment 191304

Moreover i won the Capital One Cup but i got humiliated by Bayern and Tottenham. I used main squad against Bayern but i should have used main squad against Tottenham aswell

I will follow the same plan in the next year as my main goal will be the Premier League. I will keep signing wonderkids and loan them for a fee while using the best of them as my second main squad

View attachment 191295

View attachment 191293

View attachment 191291

Guedes is my favourite wonderkid when we start the game but i found a new love now

View attachment 191288

2016: Fa cup
2017: Euro Cup
2018: English Premier Division, Euro Super Cup
2019: English Premier Division, English Fa Cup, Capital one Cup, English Community Shield
2020: English Fa Cup, Community Shield
2021: English Premier League, Capital One Cup

Last edited:
2022 REVIEW

The most successful year so far

View attachment 190620

View attachment 190618

View attachment 190617

View attachment 190616

View attachment 190615

I was quite unlucky because Zivkovic got injured for 5 months and Lucas for 5 weeks near the end of the season. Thankfully the other players did their job and i won all the titles

2019: English Premier Division, English Fa Cup, Capital one Cup, English Community Shield
2021:
English Premier Division, Capital One Cup
2022:
English Premier Division, Euro Cup, English Fa Cup, English Community Shield

My goal for next season is winning the Champions League and the Premier League

Last edited:
2022 SUMMER TRANSFER UPDATES

Nothing important this summer. I lost Community Shield on penalties after i got equalized from a corner at 90th minute. I won Euro Super Cup against Real even though i was playing with 10 man more than half hour

View attachment 190433

I sold David Luiz. Even though he is a beast, his lack of speed is quite annoying and the offer was decent. Moreover Calleri will move at Real Madrid in the end of the year. He will be 29yrs and i expect his performance to drop

View attachment 190432

Main goal is Champions Cup and Premier League. My only worry is Bayern Munchen which seems extremely good at the moment

2023 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE

I did some transfers during the January window. All players are youngster with very good potential ability. I am cruising Premier League and i was first in Champions Cup Group Stage. I got Zenit in the next round which is a decent match up

View attachment 190392

View attachment 190391

2023 REVIEW

Finally i won Champions Cup. FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!! I am so excited. I had the best season ever winning 5!!!!! trophies

View attachment 190240

View attachment 190238

View attachment 190237

View attachment 190236

View attachment 190234

Best season ever!!!

2021:
2022:
2023:
English Premier Division, English Fa Cup, Capital One Cup, European Champions Cup, European Super Cup

2023 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Much transfer action during the summer window. I signed a beast strikes. Hopefully he will adjust quickly

View attachment 189976

I sold 3 main squad players because they were 29+ yrs old and i got solid value

View attachment 189975

Very bad start in the League, i got humiliated from Chelsea

View attachment 189974

Very proud at how i lost Euro Super Cup. I played 100 mins with 10 players and i lost in penalties

View attachment 189973

Champions League is my main goal again even though i have a very tough group stage. League my next goal

I will use some 17-19yrs old in the other cups

Last edited:
2024 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE

Even though i had many injuries i managed to pull an amazing performance and compete for the League. I signed a 18yrs old from Colombia who seems decent. I decided to not sign any other player for the next two years. I will try to produce youngster from my own academy and use the same player pool in the next two years

View attachment 189639

I am curious what i can achieve with a two year transfer embarko. I will do my next transfer in January 2026
Already won two titles and put behind the humiliation from Chelsea. Even though i had so many injuries, i am 4 points clear with 2!!!! games less

View attachment 189638

2024 YEAR REVIEW

The most unfortunate year so far, injury wise, was my best year. I won 6!!! trophies, running over Man City in a deja vu final in Champions League. I would be extremely dissapointed if i would have lost again but Guedes pulled off an amazing performance

View attachment 189594

View attachment 189593

View attachment 189592

My success is even bigger as i eliminated Barcelona, Real Madrid and Valencia in order to win Champions League

View attachment 189591

View attachment 189590

Back to back Champions League feels so good

2021:
2022:
2023:
English Premier Division, English Fa Cup, Capital One Cup, European Champions Cup, European Super Cup
2024: English Premier Division, English Fa Cup, Capital One Cup, English Community Shield, European Champions Cup, Club World Championship

My plan is not to do any transfers and compete for everything again. Till the next time

Last edited:
2024 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE

Amazing start of the season. I won Euro Super Cup and Community Shield even though i didnt have 9!!! players from my main squad due to Olympic games. My team seem unstoppable at the moment

View attachment 189311

View attachment 189310

Unfortunately i had the worst possible champions cup group stage draw

View attachment 189309

No transfers

View attachment 189308

Winning away Chelsea and Man Utd, seems like the league will be a piece of cake again :)

Unfortunately fm crashed after i won club championship again. I was unbeaten in league, 11 points clear. I am not going to continue this as i am doing 2-3 saves per season. One in the end of January, one in the end of the season and one in the end of the summer transfer(not always in the end of summer season)

I am too lazy to play all these games again. It was a good thread and i was very happy with my progress. I might share my tactics now as i am not going to play anymore

Last edited: