• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea was confusing at one point i tout i didnt make it cause i kept waiting for the draw, Also the 4th(Liverpool) place time didnt make it due to fact that Arsenal(who finished 6th) won the Champions League. It was quite odd no english teams had to Quailfy i have some screenshots of it below.

if anyone can example please do... i thinks it to do with Arsenal winning the year before

Hmm, the top 2 teams and Arsenal should enter the CL automatically but it's weird that you didn't went through the qualifying stages. But that's good for you <)

New improved tactic will be uploaded soon for others to use will post link on cover page and my sig when it is up and running

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

was just uploaded will put links up when it has been comfirmed

Last edited:
i will be but not as regularly back in college and had a mad weekend will to hungover to do it now

Quality!!!!!

Just read story from start to finish, very entertaining and gives me ideas for players to chase with my own game as Pompey.

Looking forward to next update, keep up the good work!

How did you manage to sign Nonda for free as his contract runs until 2010.
Also Djalo is worth £5m how did you manage to sign him.

I've tried to sign them both but each time the bids are rejected ...........

@ luke4388 10.3 patch,

unsure if story will go on as laptop has been broken for some time nd my loss all data

Due to my laptop being broken and chance of Coventry save being lost, i have decided to start a new story on my old PC, I will be needing help from the users, especially the follows of this story in my choice of the new story......

I have made a list of 16 clubs in the running and our looking for help from you!

As all stories i have due have been with championship clubs i have decided to start a story with a team in the top leagues across Europe yet not the big power houses. The list is as follows......

Ajax
Birmingham
Blackburn
Everton
Getafe
Hamburg
Lazio
Marseille
Monaco
P.S.G.
P.S.V.
Sampdoria
Sunderland
Udinese
Werder Bremen
Wolfsburg

Other recommendations please make if you feel it would be a good story

Last edited:
Ah I just read from start to finish, to find out the laptop is broke, still an excellent read!!

I suggest Getafe, I was them for awhile, got into the champions league before going out to Chelsea in the semi`s, so I gave up!

thanks lads, next story will be similar to my last posts of the story with some extra surprises with maybe some more fan interaction. all votes count on clubs i may try win a league in a few countrys across Europe. Of course a story in premiership will be more at home but willing to try something new, not to keen on Spain im not sure why though, only Getafe appealed to me from Spain. Ajax is tempting but i worried about it being too easy domestically , Werder could make a good challenge with German football prob being my weakest knowledge wise of their styles and non household names my take advantage of this lack of experience. Much thanks i will keep the suggestions in mind.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Any other opinions?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Feedback need as will be starting today

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I have decided i will start a game with and English club either Birmingham, West Ham and Sunderland.
This is due to power of PC but will be using a large database with German, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish leagues loaded viewable only. I will start a new thread when club has been picked and leave a link on this thread

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:28 PM ----------

New story link below

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:26 AM ----------

I miss c

Status
Not open for further replies.