The Sofiane Feghouli experience!!

king kenny 09

Reaction score
Hey all,

I would be intrested to know of any good/bad experiences you have had with Sofiane Feghouli (AMR/L Grenoble Foot). Usually costs around 4 - 5m.

buy him all the time and he has always made a very positive impact in the teams i have signed him for (Teams like Liverpool Barca etc).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Kenny.

never bought him myself but liverpool have and gives my defence quite a few problems, good player from what i've seen

doing a free agents database game with my brother

he had this guy on trial and i thought he looked good so i signed him

dont know yet, only just started the season but he looks like he has good potential

but he's behind messi, quaresma, zhirkov, robinho, and mata

i like this free agent database, i can get loads of brilliant players

never heard of the guy but going to have a look do i have to load any certain databases

Did you set the database up or was it downloaded? Never heard of that before, sounds brilliant though!!!

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

never heard of the guy but going to have a look do i have to load any certain databases

No mate, just search for Feghouli. He should be there.

You will be pleased with him hopefully Lee!!!!

Definitely matey he will be a cracker for you!!! Let me know how you get on if you will!!!

For you this lee. One of my best mates when i was growing up, Could'nt believe it when i saw him in Zoo!!!! Haha.

in my game with atletico madrid 7th season he is in arsenal unhappy with lack of first team matches and he wants to leave-should i buy him??

I would love to have a go at that database. Ill have to have a search for it matey!!!

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

in my game with atletico madrid 7th season he is in arsenal unhappy with lack of first team matches and he wants to leave-should i buy him??

Yes mate, he will be about 26 yrs old on your game, he will be approaching his prime. How much do they want for him?

How many goals has he scored in his career?

Snap him up mate if you have the funds to do so!! Again let me know how you get on please mate!!! :)