The Sofiane Feghouli experience!!

hey i got him for 15 mils he is coming in july(now im in march) when he plays few games il post rating and stuff :D

I got this guy when i was Real Madrid and he was forceing robben out of my team he was that good unreal on right wing 45 assist and 20 goals ever since that i have bort him in every game and has been a saint

Yeah he is brilliant. Apparently Man Utd and Arsenal are looking at him in the real world!! lol. You can buy him for about 4 - 5m and in about 3 seasons he's worth about 35m. First person I buy every time!!!!

P.S I like your avatar dc!! lol

yeh i like yours to lol also got that as my pc background :)

i got him he played spanish super cup he got one assist(against real madrid)

im playing him on right wing

I got him on my Barca game along with Marquinhos. He played well in Pre season and has had some decent games early on but he is back up to Henry in my system.

Signed him for VFB Stuttgart in Germany and he tore the place apart. Fantastic at AML position!!

great player! always sign him, first time i bought him was with newcastle in 2011 for 6 mil and by the end of the next season man u n real were bidding 30 mil for his, his value was 24 mil!

Ive Bought him and walcott and Feghouli is keepin walcott out of the team now!! He is quality. Training him to play ST now see how he gets on!!!

Miha, Lee watch the boy go!!! lol :D

3 million!?!?!?!? thats a bargain. gud luck with him. I have him shortlisted but just waitin to see if anybody thinks hes any good. I think ive got my answer

Very good player, had him on a previous FM09 game, first season I sent him on loan, second season, came back, played the first 4 friendlies, and was in the squad from then on...quality player, and a good price aswell, what more could you ask for??

take a look :D

18sofianefeghouli.png