The Sofiane Feghouli experience!!

yeah he is very good i didnt play him so much cause i have marquinhos and balotelli and santon also can play there but now ill play him more :D

yeah he is very good i didnt play him so much cause i have marquinhos and balotelli and santon also can play there but now ill play him more :D
Is he any good in Fm10 with 1.0.3 patch? My scouts says that he can be the best offensive midfielder in french ligue 1 in the future but of course not better than Yoann Gourcuff.
I´ve got Gourcuff and Henri saivet so not sure if he´s worth buying but I´m always looking for good players and on my 2011/2012 season he´s only 21years old.

Still a great player, was a bit better on 09 in my opinion. A screenshot from 2017.

he is an amazing player, in real life hes now joined valencia. Brought him as soon as i went into the prem with Crystal Palace, only cost me £5 million as well.

Feghouli and Grenier are the best young french playmaking AMs around.

Though they are both quite raw so you might want to make a training to schedule to fit them into the role you need them to play.

I've signed him for FC Porto , for backup of Belluchi and it was the worst 15Million i've ever spent --
Always unhappy the lad