The Sopranos

drezzy86

Reaction score
Hi there

For the last 3 weeks, i recorded The Sopranos on Sky+, and i loved it. It was the first 3 episodes in season 1

Any way, i went out and purchased the box set, and now i'm on episode 7, and i am loving it. My Question is, does it get any better? and i cannot believe i never watched it. What are your thoughts on the Sopranos? No spoilers please, haha​

I have watched the whole series twice!! It's the best program I have ever watched, true brilliance, it gets better and better, there is not one bad episode :)

I have watched the whole series twice!! It's the best program I have ever watched, true brilliance, it gets better and better, there is not one bad episode :)

Ahhhh, Brilliant stuff, i love it already.

I loved Prison Break but stopped watching by season 4, it just got worse, glad the Sopranos gets better

:D

I, like you had mate, have never watched it, my sister recently got all 6 series for only £28 and by looking around at other shops that is really cheap! I'm going to be starting to watch it soon aswell as i've heard it is amazing and looking at reviews it's an acclaimed show.

I, like you had mate, have never watched it, my sister recently got all 6 series for only £28 and by looking around at other shops that is really cheap! I'm going to be starting to watch it soon aswell as i've heard it is amazing and looking at reviews it's an acclaimed show.

£28? lol, i got ripped off, got it from Amazon for £58

can someone please tell me what The Sopranos is about?

can someone please tell me what The Sopranos is about?
It's principally about Tony Soprano, a high ranking member of a New Jersey crime family. The series charts his rise in the mob and his continued therapy from a psychiatrist due to his suffering from panic attacks and... other issues.

I'd say The Wire is the greatest TV show of all time, but The Sopranos runs it **** close.

It's principally about Tony Soprano, a high ranking member of a New Jersey crime family. The series charts his rise in the mob and his continued therapy from a psychiatrist due to his suffering from panic attacks and... other issues.

I'd say The Wire is the greatest TV show of all time, but The Sopranos runs it **** close.

The Wire? Is this another thing im missing out on....lol....what channel is it on buddy, and what season is showing?

The Wire? Is this another thing im missing out on....lol....what channel is it on buddy, and what season is showing?
Last year the BBC showed the entire series and it's repeated on FX, but if you want to get into it, do what I did. Watch it online then buy the DVDs if it's your thing.

been told for years to get into it, mite give it a go tonight.. also the wire but the wire is some task with so many episodes

been told for years to get into it, mite give it a go tonight.. also the wire but the wire is some task with so many episodes

Mate, if you try getting into it, you'll be hooked, I can see me finishing the whole box in the next couple of days

Mate, if you try getting into it, you'll be hooked, I can see me finishing the whole box in the next couple of days

I did the same thing with Dexter. You start the episode thinking "Right, last one now.." and than as it ends on a killer cliffhanger you repeat the same thinking as you start the next episode!

Keep meaning to watch this, got so many series' to watch right now though, will probably watch it in summer when all the series' have finished.

The Sopranos has more episodes, but I'd implore you to try 'em both.

More4 started broadcasting the entirety of the Sopranos late at night every single day of the week a few years ago. I left before the end of so many parties and fell asleep in the middle of college so often because of Tony Soprano.

Broadwalk empire, dexter, the sopranos and breaking bad are the 4 best tv shows ever in my opinion.

Although your meant to be against tony soprano, its hard not to like him......just do not annoy him haha :)

im up to season 4 and i cant stop watching it! keep at it drezzy86! :)

Broadwalk empire, dexter, the sopranos and breaking bad are the 4 best tv shows ever in my opinion.

Although your meant to be against tony soprano, its hard not to like him......just do not annoy him haha :)

im up to season 4 and i cant stop watching it! keep at it drezzy86! :)

I am absolutely devastated that i purchased Prison Break, rather then the Sopranos a couple years back, haha.

Broadwalk empire is awesome, i am loving it. Nookie is the man, lol.....and im going to check out the wire and Dexter in the next couple of months

I am absolutely devastated that i purchased Prison Break, rather then the Sopranos a couple years back, haha.

Broadwalk empire is awesome, i am loving it. Nookie is the man, lol.....and im going to check out the wire and Dexter in the next couple of months

Yeah nookie is a legend! i aint seen much of the wire - thats the next one i think!

I prefer dexter over any of them......dexter is one of the only problems where i need to watch the next episode straight away!

I had the luck of stumbling on dexter quite late so i could steam through seasons quite easily, but season 5 killed me, having to wait a whole week for the next episode....roll on season 6, which is due this year i think!

I enjoyed prison break but some of the story lines were a bit silly and a few episodes were drawn out but it was still a fantastic programme!

i recently finished watching '24'.........you seen much of that? that is a awesome programme!

i started a thread on 24' not so long ago haha! :)

Yeah nookie is a legend! i aint seen much of the wire - thats the next one i think!

I prefer dexter over any of them......dexter is one of the only problems where i need to watch the next episode straight away!

I had the luck of stumbling on dexter quite late so i could steam through seasons quite easily, but season 5 killed me, having to wait a whole week for the next episode....roll on season 6, which is due this year i think!

I enjoyed prison break but some of the story lines were a bit silly and a few episodes were drawn out but it was still a fantastic programme!

i recently finished watching '24'.........you seen much of that? that is a awesome programme!

i started a thread on 24' not so long ago haha! :)

I haven't seen any 24 to be honest, that's probably another box set i should get my hands on,