The Sopranos

Ouch, I might just get the first season then lol. Does 24 grab you like Prison Break and the Sopranos?

Yeah i would say so! the first season takes a while to get interesting but well worth buying! :)

just with it being 24 episodes, lasting an hour each (obviously) it takes a while to get through the seasons :)

as the seasons go on, for me, 24 got better and better, obviously like every other programmes, it has its down sides and stuff but it makes up for these in so many different ways!

:)

I keep trying to get into the Sopranos, but similarly to the Wire, I struggle ot make it past the first episode. When I have some time I'll give it a proper watch :wub:

The Sopranos is one of the best things on television, FACT! The cast are fantastic as are the story lines and the long term story that runs from season 1-6.

The ending can be considered disappointing but I liked it.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

The Sopranos is one of the best things on television, FACT! The cast are fantastic as are the story lines and the long term story that runs from season 1-6.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I have to agree! the cast are brilliant especially James Gandolfini, he is a brilliant actor and he really makes you feel like he is a real gangster, so he was perfect for the role!

I have to agree! the cast are brilliant especially James Gandolfini, he is a brilliant actor and he really makes you feel like he is a real gangster, so he was perfect for the role!

yeah, he is awesome

Regarding the ending, i remember there being press coverage of it just ending, but i dont know the circumstances leading up to it, so im glad they didnt spoil it for me haha

yeah, he is awesome

Regarding the ending, i remember there being press coverage of it just ending, but i dont know the circumstances leading up to it, so im glad they didnt spoil it for me haha

i remember someone telling me the ending when it was first broadcast....before i started watching it......it'll be interesting to find out why :)

'**** you'

Sums up the Sopranos for me.

Got to Series 2 of the Sopranos but got a little bored because I watched too many episodes together in short space of time. Thought it was quality though.

Got the full box set a few months back off ebay for about 30 quid (about 80 hours or more of episodes all together!) . Used to watch it when it was on "normal" tv but never got to see it regularly.

Love all the mob/mafia kind of stuff, Godfathers, Goodfellas etc etc.

Sopranos is amazing. So hard not to put any specific bits wothout using spoilers. Watched a **** loads of it over xmas but I've tailed off after going back to work. Going to get back into it when I have time, but I know it will be hard to stop on a single episode at a time!

Got the full box set a few months back off ebay for about 30 quid (about 80 hours or more of episodes all together!) . Used to watch it when it was on "normal" tv but never got to see it regularly.

Love all the mob/mafia kind of stuff, Godfathers, Goodfellas etc etc.

Sopranos is amazing. So hard not to put any specific bits wothout using spoilers. Watched a **** loads of it over xmas but I've tailed off after going back to work. Going to get back into it when I have time, but I know it will be hard to stop on a single episode at a time!

I loved the Godfather....but from what i've seen, The Sopranos has done a Brilliant job of telling the whole story, like, Tony being a Mobster....but they show his family side, and i love the way his nephew is being portrayed....He HAS to become a made man

Just watched the BEST episode of the sopranos!

tony soprano - you get better and better as each episode passes! haha :)

Just watched the BEST episode of the sopranos!

tony soprano - you get better and better as each episode passes! haha :)
Have you got the the first dream episode yet?

Those were always my favourites.