Status
Not open for further replies.

Friel09

Reaction score
This Is My Mission To Get Southampton Back Into The Premier League With In 4 Seasons
Follow Me And Hopefully I'll Do It
Updates Will Come Each Month Of The Game :D

Good luck mate. Keep this game going as there has been a lot of threads by different people recently about their stories which end before January because they start moaning about people not commenting. People will follow, just not always comment :)

Good luck mate. Keep this game going as there has been a lot of threads by different people recently about their stories which end before January because they start moaning about people not commenting. People will follow, just not always comment :)

cheers m8 been given 1.5 million transfer budget and 100k wage budget
could you recommend any cheap signings

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Pre Season Results:
Toton 0-7 Southampton > Expected Win
Southampton 1-1 West Brom > Relatively Pleasing Result
Salisbury 0-3 Southampton
> Expected Win
Southampton 3-0 GH Academy > Expected Win
Bournemouth 1-2 Southampton > Expected Win
Cheltenham 1-2 Southampton > Expected Win
Eastleigh 0-3 Southampton > Expected Win

Good luck mate i'm trying to do the same.....not going so great athe mo though :(
I'd recomment santiago ezquerro and vratislav gresko both for free.

Good luck mate i'm trying to do the same.....not going so great athe mo though :(
I'd recomment santiago ezquerro and vratislav gresko both for free.

Transfers In:
Ivan Campo Free
Dejan Stefanovic Free
Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe Free
Micheal Ball Free
Danny Pacheco Loan From Liverpool
Sol Campbell Free Quite A Coup (H)
Lauri Dalla Valle Loan From Liverpool
Francis Jeffers 95k From Sheffield Wednesday
Andrea Orlandi 240k From Swansea
Wojciech Szczesny 85k From Arsenal

Transfers Out:
(H)
Matthew Paterson 550k To Peterborough
Jake Thomson 400k To Scunthorpe
Lloyd James 100k To Sheffield United
Marek Saganowski 250k To Coventry
Joseph Mills 325k To Notts County
Simon Gillett 210k To Plymouth
Wayne Thomas 50k To Coventry

I tried to get sol campbell but failed miserably! I'd of kept hold of saganowski he's doing really well for me.
You've made some really good signings tho.

good luck im doing a southampton story on the site and am in my second season, i recommend the following
Joszef Kanta Hamed Namouchi and dimitris mavrogenidis, have all been phenomenal for me

Good signings there and good luck.

Gillet did nothing for me but i'd of kept thomson and mills...but apart from that some ggod signings been made.

Coca Cola League 1... Millwall 1-1 Southampton (Pacheco)
Carling Cup ... Barnet 1-5 Southampton (Lambert 2, Jeffers 2, Hammond)
Coca Cola League 1... Huddersfield 3-2 Southampton (Lambert 2)
Coca Cola League 1... Swindon 1-3 Southampton (Dalla Valle, Pacheco, Stefanovic)
Coca Cola League 1... Southampton 2-0 Brentford (Pacheco, Stefanovic)
Carling Cup ... Southampton 3-0 QPR (Lambert, Own Goal, White)
Coca Cola League 1... Stockport 0-1 Southampton ( Orlandi )

Im back on 0 points now so play-offs easily with in reach, quite a mixed start to the season with a draw against milwall and a defeat against Huddersfield but wins since against Swindon, Brentford and Stockport.
Going great in the Carling Cup With wins against Barnet which was a breeze but a suprise result v QPR where we outplayed them all over the park.

Check Back For Updates

Nice results there. Pacheco looks good.

Keep it up mate :) Bad decision selling Saganowski in my opinion but hey it's your decision, should of got atleast £750k for him. Also would of kept Thomson, Gillett and Paterson, good signings though :)

a great start, dont get overconfident though me and daniel did and i finished 11th 8 points off playoffs, i beat millwall 7-1 on opening day but it sort of went bad after that, then i revived again in mid january but it was too late,
View attachment 14950
these were my signings compare and get some if you wish, this will show january signings too, dont get dickson and sindelar they are ****
View attachment 14951

Keep it up mate :) Bad decision selling Saganowski in my opinion but hey it's your decision, should of got atleast £750k for him. Also would of kept Thomson, Gillett and Paterson, good signings though :)
na mate i disagree, lambert is the best striker in that team, paterson is sitting in my reserves, papa waigo is very good too, gillett is one of my stars in my second season, and thomson also sits in my reserves, league 2 quality according to my best scout

na mate i disagree, lambert is the best striker in that team, paterson is sitting in my reserves, papa waigo is very good too, gillett is one of my stars in my second season, and thomson also sits in my reserves, league 2 quality according to my best scout
I never said Saganowski was the best striker, I just said he was good. It's my opinion anyway. Also that's the obvious rule 1 of FM, never trust your scouts, only trust stats. Scouts haven't got a clue most of the time.

Been Drawn Against Man City In The Cup And Rickie Lambert And Pacheco Upfront Are On Fire:D

Saganowski is on fire for me he's got a great partnership with ezquerro. Lambert usually just warms the bench for me and im considering selling him he's not doing too great at all.

thats pretty false, depends if your scouts are good, the attributes to look at are
Judging player ability and judging player potential, none of the others matter too much

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Saganowski is on fire for me he's got a great partnership with ezquerro. Lambert usually just warms the bench for me and im considering selling him he's not doing too great at all.
o lord thats a huge mistake mate in my opinion he scored 24 last season and has 15 in 16 games this season, i cant remember the other strikers in the team though, i would try ali lukunku, dont know if he will be on yours but he is very good

Status
Not open for further replies.