Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty false, depends if your scouts are good, the attributes to look at are
Judging player ability and judging player potential, none of the others matter too much

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

o lord thats a huge mistake mate in my opinion he scored 24 last season and has 15 in 16 games this season, i cant remember the other strikers in the team though, i would try ali lukunku, dont know if he will be on yours but he is very good

I've just got no room for him in the starting 11 lately even when i do play him he only averages a 6.1 if he's lucky!

thats pretty false, depends if your scouts are good, the attributes to look at are Judging player ability and judging player potential, none of the others matter too much
No. It's to do with reputation of the club mostly. If your Manchester United and you scout Kanu for example, it will say no that's an awful signing etc. If your Blackpool for example and you scout Kanu it will say yeah class signing. So your false. Get your facts right before trying to argue and prove a point.

I've just got no room for him in the starting 11 lately even when i do play him he only averages a 6.1 if he's lucky!
well thats your decision i guess its your story, anyway mate with southampton just try and play it safe especially away from home, it can get hard

No. It's to do with reputation of the club mostly. If your Manchester United and you scout Kanu for example, it will say no that's an awful signing etc. If your Blackpool for example and you scout Kanu it will say yeah class signing. So your false. Get your facts right before trying to argue and prove a point.
yeah but if my scout has a good rating and i scout kanu, it will give me more details, if its a crappy scout then he will give me the bare minimum, dont know why you hate me dont care, aint gonna ruin his story with arguing with you aight

although they have been taken over in real life they dont have loads in the game do they?

calm down children
it's a game its a bit of fun

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:58 PM ----------

disater save game could not be loaded someone help

calm down children
it's a game its a bit of fun

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:58 PM ----------

disater save game could not be loaded someone help

Ohh **** man that sucks! i feel your pain!

Oh ****. That happened to me aswell :( It sucks big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.