The Stop Gap!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrStu01

Reaction score
Laptop is back. I have another post on here for ideas already which you should all post on still but this is to determine which idea is considered best!!

I know there are a lot of polls haha but this is my last one and the winner will be my stop gap save before FM 14. The runner up is guaranteed to be an FM14 save! So do not lose heart if not chosen!
BTW voting is multiple choice if you like numerous ideas
images

PLEASE VOTE :D!!!!!

Last edited:
Not another poll! I picked OB, big clubs are really for when new FM's come out i always think, Or are you going to use an update?

Not another poll! I picked OB, big clubs are really for when new FM's come out i always think, Or are you going to use an update?

I know way too many for peoples last careers haha. ooops. Well i was going to try a challenge depending on team picked

I know way too many for peoples last careers haha. ooops. Well i was going to try a challenge depending on team picked
Its funny with some people when its like this is my last FM13 story and im like i dont remember your first one!!!! Shame about the Kyiv save!

Its funny with some people when its like this is my last FM13 story and im like i dont remember your first one!!!! Shame about the Kyiv save!

Yeah annoyed my old laptop broke. Hoping i may be able to revive the career if i can get my files back. If not maybe another FM14 save. Whats your last story going to be? some awesome options

Yeah annoyed my old laptop broke. Hoping i may be able to revive the career if i can get my files back. If not maybe another FM14 save. Whats your last story going to be? some awesome options
I think i will save Boavista for FM14 as thats a long term thing, maybe have a go as 1860 Munchen or Derby County, Limerick save is still going strong though!

I think i will save Boavista for FM14 as thats a long term thing, maybe have a go as 1860 Munchen or Derby County, Limerick save is still going strong though!

Yeah that looks cool :) hopefully new save will be just as fun for you

I never think i've seen a story here with a danish team. I would be following immense if you would to pick OB. :)

Plus they have a exciting young talented squad. :)

Voted AC Milan. Not too many stories here about them and they surely deserve a nice future and some reconstruction :)

Voted for AC, awesome youth plus will be interesting to see if Balotelli end up growing up.

Very close vote so far. Very excited about all possibilities!

I'm suprised and excited that OB, got that many votes!
Didn't know that people would be interested in the danish league. :D